Keane

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
One of my favourite. Bedshaped is my favourite track of all time. Great to see live.

Reactions: Paullie
I love Keane too, Sandra!! I've seen many groups live over the years, but Keane at the Exhibition Centre in Aberdeen in 2006 was by far the best gig I have ever been to, ..I had goosebumps for the whole 2 and a half hours!! Even my goosebumps had goosebumps, lol! :wub: x

Yeap local boys to me, but watched them number of times, great band.

I saw them twice in 2009, once in secc Glasgow, then few months later in the barrowland in glasgow. I have to admit, i had more than goosebumps in barrowlands as it was a small intimate concert with just 2000 people, its the best concert i have ever been to and will be so
hard to beat. They are a truly gifted band that play there own instruments and can really sing and perform well on live stage. Cant wait
for them to tour again. I went with a very good friend of mine, and we both thought, WOW. You have good taste Paulie. X

Yeap local boys to me, but watched them number of times, great band.
They are fantastic Nigel, true artists. Live they are superb.

I saw them twice in 2009, once in secc Glasgow, then few months later in the barrowland in glasgow. I have to admit, i had more than goosebumps in barrowlands as it was a small intimate concert with just 2000 people, its the best concert i have ever been to and will be so
hard to beat. They are a truly gifted band that play there own instruments and can really sing and perform well on live stage. Cant wait
for them to tour again. I went with a very good friend of mine, and we both thought, WOW. You have good taste Paulie. X
For a' that, an' a' that, there were no finer times.

Was the best Ewan.

Tom had a look on his face of a man totally in his element & was feeding off the audience. Not even torture could rob a person of that evening. (or the fear of having the satnav being tanned from my A3 in the east end of Glasgow LOL)

So this rns I have with SD card with Keane on is yours then :jester: :undwech:

LOL, mate - his face was the cat that got the cream ;-) need to sell mine for 2010 spec ;-) its poverty spec so pocket money LOL

Tom had a look on his face of a man totally in his element & was feeding off the audience. Not even torture could rob a person of that evening. (or the fear of having the satnav being tanned from my A3 in the east end of Glasgow LOL)

Was such a personal concert, was best ever. Tom was hot, lol as were we all, thought we were going to melt with the heat.

Was such a personal concert, was best ever. Tom was hot, lol as were we all, thought we were going to melt with the heat.

Keane = One of the most underrated bands ever to have graced our collective ear.

Absolutely fantastic music; made by proper musicians. It's a nice brucey-bonus that they like cricket too.

Hopes & Fears and Perfect Symmetry were put into the CD player in my car, and will basically never leave.

Rob.

Keane = One of the most underrated bands ever to have graced our collective ear.

Absolutely fantastic music; made by proper musicians. It's a nice brucey-bonus that they like cricket too.

Hopes & Fears and Perfect Symmetry were put into the CD player in my car, and will basically never leave.

Rob.

Rob you have good taste, you should also put night train and under the iron sea on your cd player on in the car, they are fantastic cd's also. If you ever get the chance to see them live, you will not regret it. They are totally awesome. True musicians.

I see that them finished their new album. Not sure of release date but the are debuting some of there new material on the 9th of March at bexhill-on-sea.

Really, thats not far from us, gonna find tickets, love there music.

Really, thats not far from us, gonna find tickets, love there music.
Ewan, we need to get copy of the new music.
Nigel, im going to have to come stay at yours and go too the concert with you, lol