Slipknot fans

deanski

wax on, wax off
Reaction score
Website
www.vivalasfaces.co.uk
I love a bit of Slipknot,I'd love to go and see them :rockwoot:

My friend seen them last week.
He's not their biggest fan but he thinks they are ok but he said they blew him away live.

I have disasterpieces on DVD,mate went to Download and said they were very good then....maybe next year if they tour.

@ deanski, yeah that's where my friend saw them too.
he travelled over from ireland.
he said they stole the show.

great band, like a bit of stone sour too :thrashi:

dime was a legend ... big machine head fan too and as of late have been listening to deez nuts. my new hard drinking hard partying sound track

all of the aforementioned bands are quality :rockwoot:i saw slipknot in glasgow a few years ago. loved them before i saw them but seing them live was epic, gave me a whole new appreciation for their music. as a result, i wound up with the slipknot logo tattoo'd on my calf a few weeks later lol. some would say its a bit extreme, but i like it....

EastAyrshire-20110811-00110.jpg

dime was a legend ... big machine head fan too and as of late have been listening to deez nuts. my new hard drinking hard partying sound track

not a massive fan of slipknot, i was a few years back but kinda moved on, i'ld still see them again given half a chance though, i've seen them many times and they've always blown me away, they never fail to bring it
deez nuts are brilliant, they've played my local venue several times, always puts people in a proper party mood.

Heard of them but never listened to them, will go on youtube.

Saw them a few years ago in cardiff when they toured with Slayer.....not really a fan to be honest. They were good, very tight and very heavy, but in my opinion of that gig was that Slipknot should have supported Slayer all day long.
Have a look at this band from reading, i havent heard anything this good since i first heard Beneath the Remains by sepultura..SYLOSIS - Empyreal - YouTube

Saw them a few years ago in cardiff when they toured with Slayer.....not really a fan to be honest. They were good, very tight and very heavy, but in my opinion of that gig was that Slipknot should have supported Slayer all day long.
Have a look at this band from reading, i havent heard anything this good since i first heard Beneath the Remains by sepultura..SYLOSIS - Empyreal - YouTube

i was at that show, was an amazingly strong line-up for metal fans! im more into hardcore (hardcore punk, not dancy happyhardcore) but cant beat a bit of slayer every now and again

I'm old, well 37 in a few days, so some new bands i dont get but i love slayer so there was no comparison.
I used to listen to reign in blood and south of heaven on my walkman when i did my paper round as a kid so they are laser etched onto my brain.
Saw Maiden in cardiff last week aswell, they were as awesome as i'd remembered from seeing them when i was 14.
Pity they played too much new stuff........

Reactions: Snuff
Have to agree with the Slayer comments.First heard them when they released Hell Awaits.1985 i think, I was 13 at the time. They were like Gods to me.Still throw on Reign In Blood and South Of Heaven albums every now and again and blow the **** out of everyone!