Take That tickets - Manchester

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Reaction score
Spent the best part of 3 hours this morning trying to earn browny points with the misus, tickets went on sale at 9am and i was refreshing 4 screens across 4 sites until 11.40...misus finally got the tickets by doing the same at home, 6 of for the bargain price of £560 for the best we could get.....four for the misus's mates and gonna ebay the other two once supply has slowed down......can't believe what people are selling these things for!!! the £55 tickets are going for £300 currently!!!

So if anyones wanting some, i will have some going up for bid shortly - prefer to sell once they are in my hand rather than wave a confirmation slip under some poor sods nose.

They are Middle Tier @ Manchester Stadium Sat 4th June - Ticket Value £85 - £93including costs

Tim

i was up at 9 this morning to do the same, 4 for me, 4 for my mum. could i get them, could i ******! i did the same as you, four sites, refreshing them all, everyone every single time would crash! furthest i got was entering all the payment and delivery details and cliked 'confirm purchase' and it died. I was so frustrated, especially getting in my car and hearing on the radio that people had them. how?! HOW?! WHY ME??!! I really dont understand how it worked for people, i persisted until 6 o'clock. now i dont want to look at a ticket site again

blimey mate.....my misus got to the payment part of Seetickets once and luckily it worked......

your gonna hate me for the late tip but apparently Ticketmaster ireland was the best place to get them from...the site wasn't nowhere near as packed by all accounts.

price is only going to go up now, im not selling until i actually have the tickets though as don't feel comfortable taking someones money - bonus for the buyer is that they will be in numbered seats next to me so can give me the money on the day if the tickets dont turn up till a few days before.

I WAS ON TICKETMASTER.IE!!!! ARGHHHHHH! lol

well lucky you eh lol. but really you will make many dollars on those, that was my plan. i think the gig tickets get sent out a fortnight before. i know i've received tickets similarly.

theres still a few coach packages going fella, they have to work out cheaper than the ebay jobbies

The ****** VIP packages are still cheaper than the ebay prices. Stupid that anyone would pay £300 for a standard ticket when there are still 2 levels of "VIP" tickets available from reputable official suppliers for less.

yeah there are some real tards on ebay...saw one at 10am yesterday for £7200...2x£55 tickets!! ridicularse

word on these.....they are block 221 tickets, middle tier...... so in the far corner