Any old MC's

Triple.O.G

Reaction score
Alright guys, I'm after some new songs but ant think of what I want to download, I'm after some MC's like Oxide & Neutrino, Ms Dynamite, Alisha Dixon when she did her rapping bits in Misteeq, DJ Luck an MC Neat.

Anyone know if anything old or new that has a similar sound?

Hi

Go to the 1xtra website to the Aiya napa section and download DJ jagskillz mix ita old to up todate YOU WONT REGRET IT!!

good luck

And here's proof that we're completely open minded and welcome everyone these days; there was a time when this thread would've earned you a lifetime ban ;)

PLUR (a few might remember those days)...

Rob.

Alright guys, I'm after some new songs but ant think of what I want to download, I'm after some MC's like Oxide & Neutrino, Ms Dynamite, Alisha Dixon when she did her rapping bits in Misteeq, DJ Luck an MC Neat.

Anyone know if anything old or new that has a similar sound?

Is this to finish off your collection off truely horrific music i.e just like that dubstep tune you decided to share with people last week? laugh....nearly bought mi own beer. lol

Ah now then you bummer, being in a band does not give yoy good taste in music stu. And I just bought your beer so suck me!

Heres an MC from the past ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL..

On a serious note, one of my all time faves has to be Top Cat!!

Wicked MC

PSG mate - he's the nuts. Google dream team and PSG. Also back in the day for D&B connoisseurs - MC Skibadee, used to be on Cool FM.