AH FabricationsVolks Autos

Thread: Any old MC's

5th Gear

Status

Any old MC's

Alright guys, I'm after some new songs but ant think of what I want to download, I'm after some MC's like Oxide & Neutrino, Ms Dynamite, Alisha Dixon when she did her rapping bits in Misteeq, DJ Luck an MC Neat.

Anyone know if anything old or new that has a similar sound?
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Hi

Go to the 1xtra website to the Aiya napa section and download DJ jagskillz mix ita old to up todate YOU WONT REGRET IT!!

good luck
    A3 8P Facelift front, Optics grille, 09 rearlights, votex rear spoiler, Bluefin Phillips xtreme bulbs, Weitec GT Coilovers, 19" VMR Wheels Looking for dsg fbmfsw

5th Gear

Status
    Cheers dude I'll do that now!!
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

Administrator

Status
    And here's proof that we're completely open minded and welcome everyone these days; there was a time when this thread would've earned you a lifetime ban

PLUR (a few might remember those days)...

Rob.
    The truth they're trying to keep from you is that IPv6 has nothing to do with address space; we're actually running out of full stops.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple.O.G View Post
    Alright guys, I'm after some new songs but ant think of what I want to download, I'm after some MC's like Oxide & Neutrino, Ms Dynamite, Alisha Dixon when she did her rapping bits in Misteeq, DJ Luck an MC Neat.

Anyone know if anything old or new that has a similar sound?
    Is this to finish off your collection off truely horrific music i.e just like that dubstep tune you decided to share with people last week? laugh....nearly bought mi own beer. lol

5th Gear

Status
    Ah now then you bummer, being in a band does not give yoy good taste in music stu. And I just bought your beer so suck me!

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Heres an MC from the past

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    THIS is the best MC ever!!! ------------------> LINK

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    LOL..

On a serious note, one of my all time faves has to be Top Cat!!

Wicked MC

4th Gear

Status
    PSG mate - he's the nuts. Google dream team and PSG. Also back in the day for D&B connoisseurs - MC Skibadee, used to be on Cool FM.