Iron Man 2

Welly

335D Driver :-)
Reaction score
Released 30th April 2010 in the UK....

I for one am looking forward to it. I thought RDJ was brilliant in the first one :)

Me too.Great first film.Hope they dont wreck it like they did with transformers

Agree on that one, Just watched Iron Man (1) with son again tonight on Blu Ray....... RDJ is just brilliant ....... would love to be as cool as that !

Agree on that one, Just watched Iron Man (1) with son again tonight on Blu Ray....... RDJ is just brilliant ....... would love to be as cool as that !

Lol yeah i think his money helps!

I love that cliff top house and that garage is utterly amazing, i want that garage!! and i want that assistant!

I aint seen Iron Man 1, maybe I should watch that before getting hyped about the 2nd one...lol.

Another one to add to my list :)

okie dokes, will get on it tonight :)

Nah mate, not a chance in heck!!!

OK I was being a bit optimistic saying it would be done last night, I will aim to watch it this year...lol!!

Loved the 1st one, RDJ is ace! I'd love his life!!!

Cant wait for the 2nd, looks like it could be just as good!!!

And Peppers still in it for you guys lol

Ok watched this saturday night, not bad but could have been alot better.

Loads of action at the start, nothing happens in the middle then action at the end again!

hope its not as **** as transformers 2.The first iron man is one of my faves

Yeah the first one really is amazing, the second film is good but abit drawn out.

Some stuff should not have been put in, its abit like a whole middle section of the film is about iron man deciding whether to be iron man or not.

Yeah the first one really is amazing, the second film is good but abit drawn out.

Some stuff should not have been put in, its abit like a whole middle section of the film is about iron man deciding whether to be iron man or not.

Thanks for the spoiler. :noway:

Thanks for the spoiler. :noway:

No problem, thats hardly a spoiler as technically what i said isnt quite correct.

You will see when you watch it, the point im making is its too slow in the middle.

I thought it was 'alright' not as good as the 1st but still wel worth a watch..

Went cinemas on Bank Holiday Monday and in my opinion IM2 is better than the 1st one!

Have to watch it on the big screen!

I did love the bit in the first one, where the Q7 (I think) braked time to avoid crashing and then sucessfully took a battering from a giant robot suit, family inside safe and well. Product placement at it's finest.

Went to see it on thursday just gone. Its alright i guess! It does drag abit but i guess thats just storyline! Still worth watching!! Audi did well to advertise in this one too! Audi logo's in the corner of the screen quite a few times!!

Was quite good but not as good as the 1st. Audis all over the place!

Finally got round to watching it today, I quite enjoyed it, but then I'm a sucker for all things action on the big screen. First one is definitely better, but this one isn't too bad for a sequel. My other half enjoyed it, and she's never watched the first one!

Meh is my review of the second one, having finally watch it last night.

All the action is in the first couple of sequences, as someone has already mentioned.

Loving the R8 spider in white and black though!

i watched the 1st part....neen to see the 2nd one.....do u have any free link to watch this movie??

trailer show that it will be more thriller than the 1st one

i bet it will trill everybody