Man Of Steel - coming to cinemas June 14th

superkarl

MAN OF STEEL
Reaction score
This will be cinematic DIAMOND!
directed by Zack Snyder
produced by Christopher Nolen

staring:
Henry Cavill, Amy adams, Kevin 'farmer' costner! Russell Crowe, and Michael Shannon.

i dont know about you but, im excited! Booked my tickets a couple of weeks ago now.

let me know what you think :thumbsup:

Reactions: ScottD3
last one was so bad im gonna wait for the reviews and decide than if its worth the cinema trip.

last one was so bad im gonna wait for the reviews and decide than if its worth the cinema trip.
superman returns was a rushed script, and was actually created off the back of a different superman script which nearly cast, wait for it.......... Nicholas Cage. so it could have been VERY bad.

this is totally rethought, original script. No research or tips taken from previous films. Rebranded much like Nolan did with the dark knight trilogy. The cast says enough.

I'm looking forward to this actually. It won't beat the original Superman movies to be honest, but should be worth a watch.

Reactions: superkarl
It won't beat the original Superman movies
Movie. no plural. the first was the only credible one.

the problem with superman films is, with the original being so great at the time, all subsequent films will be tarnished with the 'wont be better than the original'. This is hard for writers because they can either recreate the cheese of the original, and then get critics saying its cheesy in a bad way (like the original), or they can try and go a different direction with it, and then get told 'its not as good as the original, because it ISNT cheesy'.

the hardest superhero ever basically.
batman, spiderman, avengers, alllll had it easy. superman has never been easy because lets face it, its the best.

I didn't realise Kevin Costner was in it too... looks like it'll be/is better than the last one.

4 days till i see it!

here is a collection of trailers and tv spots and small featurettes:
[ytv]mno5JfG_EFM&list=PL45365E2DE4034265[/ytv]
[ytv]ALylNovKz2A&list=PL45365E2DE4034265[/ytv]
[ytv]L4Ojmr6A2z8&list=PL45365E2DE4034265[/ytv]
[ytv]7TCDPROQpK0&list=PL45365E2DE4034265[/ytv]
[ytv]kMtyMTsvScc&list=PL45365E2DE4034265[/ytv]
[ytv]CdLH7Qy9QSo&list=PL45365E2DE4034265[/ytv]
[ytv]ci5G9B4td8&list=PL45365E2DE4034265[/ytv]
[ytv]DUSLvzSa_HQ&list=PL45365E2DE4034265[/ytv]
[ytv]qlJ9mpfO7xY&list=PL45365E2DE4034265[/ytv]
[ytv]leJIu-9UQdI&list=PL45365E2DE4034265[/ytv]
[ytv]myHvooAJI2w&list=PL45365E2DE4034265[/ytv]
[ytv]4vcoyDgrPSc&list=PL45365E2DE4034265[/ytv]

this will define the word EPIC

Its a comedy love story period drama.

This will be cinematic DIAMOND!
directed by Zack Snyder
produced by Christopher Nolen

staring:
Henry Cavill, Amy adams, Kevin 'farmer' costner! Russell Crowe, and Michael Shannon.

i dont know about you but, im excited! Booked my tickets a couple of weeks ago now.

let me know what you think :thumbsup:
Resurrecting your old thread...

Can't wait for Batman vs Superman now.

Haha

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Watched B v S today and after mixed reviews and tempering my expectations .... I really enjoyed it :)

It jumps around a bit & is confusing at times but there's enough 'good stuff' in it to make it an enjoyable watch.

Batmans car is awesome and there's a great chase scene with it. Batcave is ace too. The eventual B v S confrontation is really good too.

Can't say a lot without spoilering but suffice to say I enjoyed it. Not great, but some great moments & high points for sure.

SP RATING 7/10 :sunglasses:

& even Wonder Woman is pretty cool too :yes: