Guess the movie quote

markos72

Reaction score
Simple game-someone puts up a movie quote,whoever guesses it has to put up the next quote and so on and so on.
Shamelessly nicked from another forum
I'll start with a couple.
"What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here? I hired you people to try and get a little track laid, not jump around like a bunch of kansas city faggots"
"I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker."

"What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here? I hired you people to try and get a little track laid, not jump around like a bunch of kansas city faggots"
Blazing Saddles.

"I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker."
Anchorman.

First there was darkness. Then came the strangers. They were a race as old as time itself. They had mastered the ultimate technology. The ability to alter physical reality by will alone. They called this ability "Tuning". But they were dying. Their civilization was in decline, and so they abandoned their world seeking a cure for their own mortality. Their endless journey brought them to a small, blue world in the farthest corner of the galaxy. Our world. Here they thought they had finally found what they had been searching for.

It's the weird colour scheme that freaks me. Every time you try to operate one of these weird black controls, which are labeled in black on a black background, a small black light lights up black to let you know you've done it. Hey, what is this, some kind of galactic hyper-hearse?

Last edited: