The Dark Night Rises

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Countdown is almost over. My ticket is booked so watch this space for my opinion on this hopefully fantastic movie. :) x

So looking forward to this....shhhh!

Dont worry, i wont spoil it for you, get them tickets booked Markos. Im booked for Cineworld in glasgow. So cant wait, lol. :) x

Gonna take my bruv,just don't know when(he's housebound-long complicated story)

Bruv has booked tickets-off to see it Sunday afternoon(have even foregone a Sunday overtime to go see it!)

Trying not to get too excited about it just in case it ain't as good as the other 2 films, but I can't wait to see this film.

​I wont tell you all about then, im going on Friday. :) x

This movie is awesome. A must see for all Batman fans. Wont say more till you all go see. :) X

I agree Sandra, it's a must see movie. I do love the ending. I'm still not sure if it beats dark knight tbh.

Wow Arek, its good to know someone else has seen it. Have to agree, the original has the better ending. :) x

No spoilers or I'll send my kids round(my 2 year old daughter has squeaky shoes her nan bought that are really annoying-be warned she WILL wear them );)

No spoilers or I'll send my kids round(my 2 year old daughter has squeaky shoes her nan bought that are really annoying-be warned she WILL wear them );)

Lol, im really scared now, send her to Arek's house. :) x

Something like that.
So looking forward to Sunday,getting my bruv out for a few hours too :)

Something like that.
So looking forward to Sunday,getting my bruv out for a few hours too :)

Markos, you and your brotherwont be disappoined. You going to Cine World? X

Would usually go to showcase at Coatbridge,but their system was down so we are going to Falkirk Cineworld.
Hope their wheelchair access is good

Would usually go to showcase at Coatbridge,but their system was down so we are going to Falkirk Cineworld.
Hope their wheelchair access is good

Not been to cine world in Falkirk. Give them them a phone and find out Markos. :) x

Hmm no spoilers?

At the end of the movie Batman...

Ahh never mind...

:)

All booked, only a few hours left!

Just hope i dont get shot whilst watching the film,otherwise i will be complaining!

All booked, only a few hours left!

Just hope i dont get shot whilst watching the film,otherwise i will be complaining!

Well i wasn't killed, and have to say the film was immense!!

Catwomen was fantastic, bane started out a little weak but got better and better as the film progressed.

9/10 p.s great ending!

Glad you enjoyed and never got shot, lol. X

That was EPIC!!! Liked the wee twist that got thrown in!

So glad you enjoyed Markos. Did your brother enjoy? Was the wheelchair access satisfactory for your brother? X

He had booked seats and wheelchair space so all good-he thought it was amazing too,though we both agreed that certain scenes did drag a wee bit.Overall top marks though.

That was a complete let down.
Kind of dull at the start, bored The Crap out of me in the middle (one guy fell a sleep), picked up for a bit, got stupid, bored, angry annoying twist and ended.
Walked out thinking it was ****.
Home now and think it was ok but not worth the hype, some bits that really annoyed me.
I think it needs a reedit and shrink it down to 2 hours, should be better then.

Watched it last night. It was awesome, don't know which film you was watching Scott? :uhm:

It was almost 3hrs long of course, but most films these days are!

Watched it last night. It was awesome, don't know which film you was watching Scott? :uhm:

It was almost 3hrs long of course, but most films these days are!

Glad you liked it Joe, i enjoyed it, think i want to go see it again, lol. :) x :anbet:

great film. i really enjoyed it. and much to my surprise it didn't feel as if it dragged on despite being nearly 3 hours long. I must say tho the tom hardy - what a legend.. that guy can change his body like girls change shoes. he's back to his bronson esque size in this one as Bane.. the guy never ceases to amaze me.. top quality actor. top quality cast too.

I saw this on saturday and came out very very disappointed!

Big changes in the story and setting to the original comic book and even to the 1st two films by Nolan. The way they tried to make batman more human and make Gotham City part of a wider USA was rubbish. They kind of ruined the image of the Dark, dangerous, secluded Gotham City that you got in the other films. The Dark Night was portrayed as just a normal man in a suit and cat woman was not convincing at all.

I thoroughly enjoyed the 1st 2 Nolan Batman films but this was not a good way to sign off the Trilogy. I am an 80s child and I still don't think you can beat the way Tim Burton portrayed Gotham City and the dark side to Batman in the 1989 film.

took my fam to see it thought my 7 yr old would have been scared, from looking at the trailers but he was fine. we all enjoyed it.
Have to agree not as good as DK the Joker was awesome....
still a good film whats gonna happen i know Nolan is not making anymore of the Batman stuff? i see Robin near the end.

Saw this at the BFI Imax which is just the best cinema I have been too, 4 of us went and watched all 3 back to back, DKR is ok, it finish's off the series nicely, its not as good as DK (although it was always going to be hard to match Heath Ledger's performance) and doesnt flow as well as BB. Cast is good, special effects are great, story is a bit slow in places and fragmented. Bains voice is annoying. I've now read Frank Millers Dark Knight returns and must say it uses elements of this very well. Overall worth seeing on the big screen (or IMax if you can) 8/10