West is West

johnnythepie

Reaction score
Well, East Is East is one of my faves, absolutely hilarious with some serious bits in too.This film however suffers from that old sequel problem in that half the original cast is missing, and has a crap script.I gave it 45 minites (which was difficult) and turned it off.Massive disappointment.

Agreed John, East is East is one of my fave all time films, and I remember watching it in the cinema being in hysterics all the way through it, however, West is West is a MAJOR letdown, I was very disappointed and like you, only watched half of it!!

Reactions: johnnythepie
Yes mate shame that.Dont know what my fave bit in east is, there are so many.Guess it has to be the art fanny!

With you guys on this, East Is East is a British comedy classic. When I heard the sequel was out on DVD I was all excited and bought it straight away, but yes, it was a massive let down, compared to the first :(. It probably had far too much to live up to and obviously couldn't even come close, though I did watch it the whole way through and was left feeling rather deflated at the end. Not my cup of tea, ..just 'half a cup', if that, lol :wub: xx

The fry up bit was classic, another bit which i found hilarious was when the dog tried to hump that bird (if you can call her that) near the end!!