Prometheus

Me and the missus don't get to go often enough with 2 kids lol(21 months and 6 years old)
Went to see This means War which was quite enjoyable.

Me and the missus don't get to go often enough with 2 kids lol(21 months and 6 years old)
Went to see This means War which was quite enjoyable.

Not seen that. If you get a chance, War horse is a fantastic movie. :)

Bit of a rom-com,but some action too,and the wonderful(in my opinion) Miss Witherspoon

"Is this gonna be a standup fight, sir, or another bughunt?"

oh this looks awesome, cant wait i'm a big fan of the Alien films and this looks like the prequel to Alien

​Ron, its going to be an Epic movie. )

​This is going to be an awesome movie. :)

Been looking forward to this for months - not long now :)

Martin

Just saw the ad for this, does look really good, but i get the impression its going to be a long film, so I will probably fall asleep half way through it!!

Went to the cinema last night to see Safe and saw the advert for this. Icouldnt help but think that it would be a good film but looks like it would last forever. Although its got Idris Elba in it and he was awesome in Luther so might be good

Some bits to get you in the mood!

Last edited by a moderator:

Taking my (ill housebound-long story)brother to see it on Sunday3rd....cant wait

Yes not long now ... got a 00:30 very early morning showing booked with the g/f on Friday 1st June - soooooo looking forward to it :) ... and I saw Avatar 10 times on it's run so wonder how many times I'll see this one LOL

Definitely watching this one!

3d Ticket now booked for friday - bring it on!!!

... Well just saw it ... No plot spoilers but it didn't exceed my expectations really though it was still a watchable film ... I hope you guys enjoy it and am sure the Internet will be awash with analysis ...

Martin

Enjoyed it too-did answer a few questions(not gonna spoil it) but also opened a few other questions.More to come I think

I am going to watch this tomorrow,my mate watched the original on its opening nite and he said the stomach bit had women screaming lol

Watched it last night, it was ok, MiB3 was a better watch in my opinion. It's still watchable and if you are into Sci-Fi's like myself, then it's not a bad film. Trailers makes it look like 10x better I must admit.

Just seen this tonight, was scratching my head over the things in the tubes and why the robot put it in the guys drink... Pretty good film though, worth the watch

Just come back from watching this and have to say it was good, but was not as good as i was expecting it to be. Aliens fans will definitely like it. Don't want to spoil it for others so wont talk about plot and the ending looks like it was gearing up for a sequel. Overall it is a good watch and definitely needs to be see on the big screen. I would give it a 8/10

So it is Alien related then, be interested to see this as I spotted the ship shape looked like one I'd seen before.

Yep Nigel its definitely Alien related. It explains the Alien Pilot "Space Jockey" they find in the first Alien film and you are correct that ship is in this film. So if you're into your Aliens films then i recommend you definitely watch this one.

Oooh think gonna have to see this then.