Jaws on the telly

Watching it the now Jase. Classic movie.

It was excellent. Havent seen it in years.

I started watching it too last night - even though I've got it on DVD so can watch it whenever I want! Some classic cinema moments, just hope that no-one has the smart idea of trying to remake it with stupid CGI shark. One of the things that made it so good was the lack of the shark as they couldn't get it to work properly, so it's all suspense with John Williams' music adding to the tension.

Anyone else do that - watch movies on TV, complete with adverts, when you've got it on DVD or Blu-ray :think:

Oh, and Jaws 2 is on next Friday evening. I know it's not as good but I always love the bit where it eats the helicopter.

I started watching it too last night - even though I've got it on DVD so can watch it whenever I want! Some classic cinema moments, just hope that no-one has the smart idea of trying to remake it with stupid CGI shark. One of the things that made it so good was the lack of the shark as they couldn't get it to work properly, so it's all suspense with John Williams' music adding to the tension.

Anyone else do that - watch movies on TV, complete with adverts, when you've got it on DVD or Blu-ray :think:
P
Oh, and Jaws 2 is on next Friday evening. I know it's not as good but I always love the bit where it eats the helicopter.

I also own on dvd. Dont have jaws2 though, so will watch that on friday. Should be good, its been a long while since i have seen jaws2.

My sentiments exactly,deep blue sea was not bad but Jaws is the daddy
DVD one yes do that all the time
Jaws 2 was the best of the sequels

Love Jaws. TBH, it should used to teach film making. It uses all the styles of filming including the classic pulled focus shot of Brodie on the beach. The suspense is fantastic too.