The Matrix Reloaded

DaveA3

Audi A-Trizzle!
Reaction score
This was on the telly the other night and although still a cool film its amazing how crap the graphics look now. Back in the day i didnt suspect a thing but now it looks pathetic almost; like when he gets attacked by 100 smiths its crazy how poor it looks.

Funny how things work like that ey..

It is a good film, but have to agree with you, it is looking dated.

everything moves on, i remember 1st time I saw Gollum in LOTR and was blown away. Watching it nowadays you see how even since then we have moved on.

TBH I still love the 3 of them, regardless of graphics, but when they came out, the graphics were considered top of the line, obviously technology has got thousands of times better since, hence present day makes it look obvious, but same with everything huh.

Always loved the first one because of the underlying message, the next two were more of a special effects fest rather than something that forces you to think into the deeper meaning. First probably remains in my top 5 films of all time, and I can overlook the graphics challenges!

I am with Warren,the first had a story and was something new and different with an amazing cool factor then on the other two it was too much showing off what they can do and showing off with special effects with the profit they made from the first film

yup, 1st was amazing (was done 1st by Tom Baker in Dr Who LOL) liked 2nd too, 3rd was bit pretentious LOL

Always loved the first one because of the underlying message, the next two were more of a special effects fest rather than something that forces you to think into the deeper meaning. First probably remains in my top 5 films of all time, and I can overlook the graphics challenges!

Agreed, the first one was awesome!!!