Angels and Demons

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Hadnt watched this in a while, but decided to watch last night. Really good film, superb acting by Tom Hanks and Ewan Magregor.

i was in Rome when they were filming that......it was quite funny as every one kept shouting things like .......Wilson.........or run Forest run...TH took it in good humour though ill try to find the piccies..

i was in Rome when they were filming that......it was quite funny as every one kept shouting things like .......Wilson.........or run Forest run...TH took it in good humour though ill try to find the piccies..

Cool.

Cool.

Did you read the book before hand? The book is miles better than the film. Ending is different to the book if I recall.

Did you read the book before hand? The book is miles better than the film. Ending is different to the book if I recall.
Yes I read the book, and it does have a different ending, but the film was well made

Helen, have to agree that the Divinci code was the better book but Angels and Demons was the better film.