Monsters

johnnythepie

Reaction score
F*&K me.Ive found the second worst film of all time!The film is 90minslong.you have 85 mins on nothing, no monsters, just a bloke and a bird on a trek through an 'infected' part of mexico.Then two minutes of luminous octopus thingys in the distance and thats it!Total shyte!Done on a small budget i understand and that the 'special effects' were done on a laptop.More like a fecking etch a sketch.avoid.

I totally expected more from this film. On the movie cover it shows giant spider-like creatures yet the "monsters" are like giant squids. There was really nothing to this movie and I would definately recommend this is one to miss!

F*&K me.Ive found the second worst film of all time!The film is 90minslong.you have 85 mins on nothing, no monsters, just a bloke and a bird on a trek through an 'infected' part of mexico.Then two minutes of luminous octopus thingys in the distance and thats it!Total shyte!Done on a small budget i understand and that the 'special effects' were done on a laptop.More like a fecking etch a sketch.avoid.

I couldn't agree more!!!! Loads off star ratings on the cover..................why??............it was F*CKING SH*T!!!!!!!

When it ended I was like...........seriously is that it!!!!!