Limitless

sub39h

Reaction score
Good film. Interesting premise, and very entertaining. Not much of a "thinker" tho, if you know what i mean

I enjoyed it but its needed a explore the concept of the pill a bit more as i was thinking to myself why didn't they do this and that.

yeh i was thinking the same. Why stop at just doing normal things well? i actually quite liked the ending though as normally with those films it all goes tits up and and stays tits up was good to see it actually lasted for once.

Watched this earlier, interesting film. Seemed to end really quick. Wasn't boring anyway. Bring on the drug!

A very good film,some graphic violence and some stuff to make you think.Good mix and a winner for me.

You do realise that I will be in Asda now hunting it out and reading the back of the case, and you could have avoided all that. Now I'll have to make time to go to Asda, use fuel in my car, wear and tear on the car, get a dent in my drivers door from bert the builder getting out of his white transit van, having parked next to my Audi cos none of the other 427 spaces left are good enough. Need I go on? :crying: :p :laugh:

You do realise that I will be in Asda now hunting it out and reading the back of the case, and you could have avoided all that. Now I'll have to make time to go to Asda, use fuel in my car, wear and tear on the car, get a dent in my drivers door from bert the builder getting out of his white transit van, having parked next to my Audi cos none of the other 427 spaces left are good enough. Need I go on? :crying: :p :laugh:
Okay Okay .....read this link IMDb - Limitless (2011)

Good excuse to go Asda and loot the place huh? lol

Not a bad film though, wasn't what I was expecting, but interesting to watch!