Chris NottVolks Autos

Thread: Limitless

6th Gear

Status

Limitless

Good film. Interesting premise, and very entertaining. Not much of a "thinker" tho, if you know what i mean
    2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line.
    DSG | 18" BBS Pescaras | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | Symphony II | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
    MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Weitec Hicon GTs | RNS-E 2010 | Controls Pack (Red Stitching)
    PLANS: Dumbos | 8P3 S-Line Rear Bumper | OEM Parking Sensors

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
    2005 Ebony Black A3 1.6 Sport tiptronic. You will be missed!
    1997 BMW 316i Coupe M-Sport. You won't be missed quite so much!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Interior Next!!

Status
    i really enjoyed it... get me some NZT!!!!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

5th Gear

Status
    I enjoyed it......until the crap ending!
    2009 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI S line, Misano Red, 19" Black Edition Rotors, RS4 Grille, Sat Nav, AMI, Bluetooth, Phone & Voice Prep, CD Changer, Gloss Pack, Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Electric Folding Mirrors, S line Suspension, Dynamic Boot Spoiler, K&N Typhoon Induction Kit

Cylinder Head Master

Status
    I enjoyed it but its needed a explore the concept of the pill a bit more as i was thinking to myself why didn't they do this and that.
    Was 531bhp 8L S3 thats going to break the 600+ bhp Club then break something else. Lets see what this OD HTAGT3582r can do
    My S3 Twists Drive shafts for fun.

FOR SALE
    Sparco Torino 2 sport seats
    Adjustable FPR from 1-5 bar, 2 sets of Unused ARP 3/8 2000 rod bolts
    , relentless 200 cell cat pipe, Std AGU Crankshaft. Ported & Reconditioned Cylinder head service.

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew@A.L.D View Post
    I enjoyed it but its needed a explore the concept of the pill a bit more as i was thinking to myself why didn't they do this and that.
    yeh i was thinking the same. Why stop at just doing normal things well? i actually quite liked the ending though as normally with those films it all goes tits up and and stays tits up was good to see it actually lasted for once.

Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - £2500 Mods Inc

6th Gear
    Candy Tetris Champion, Mahjong Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Status
    Watched this earlier, interesting film. Seemed to end really quick. Wasn't boring anyway. Bring on the drug!
    "Swallow your pride occasionally, it's not fattening." - Frank Tyger
    "Avoid making irrevocable decisions while tired or hungry." - Robert Heinlein

Status

Thumbs up Limitless

A very good film,some graphic violence and some stuff to make you think.Good mix and a winner for me.

5th Gear

Status
    Whats the plot?
    2012 RNSe Navigation Discs with unit software update. PM me.

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gary3306 View Post
    Whats the plot?
    Noooooooooo it would ruin it

5th Gear

Status
    You do realise that I will be in Asda now hunting it out and reading the back of the case, and you could have avoided all that. Now I'll have to make time to go to Asda, use fuel in my car, wear and tear on the car, get a dent in my drivers door from bert the builder getting out of his white transit van, having parked next to my Audi cos none of the other 427 spaces left are good enough. Need I go on?

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.

Status
    You do realise that I will be in Asda now hunting it out and reading the back of the case, and you could have avoided all that. Now I'll have to make time to go to Asda, use fuel in my car, wear and tear on the car, get a dent in my drivers door from bert the builder getting out of his white transit van, having parked next to my Audi cos none of the other 427 spaces left are good enough. Need I go on?
    Okay Okay .....read this link IMDb - Limitless (2011)

5th Gear

Status

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Good excuse to go Asda and loot the place huh? lol

Not a bad film though, wasn't what I was expecting, but interesting to watch!

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!