Skyline

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
Gets absolutely slated in reviews, but I thought it was pretty good, in a Starship Troopers sort of way.

i have to be honest i thought it was OK up until the point they were taken and molested/had their brain stolen in that weird ship at the end! i think if the end was cut off, it would be a decent film lol

l thought it was good as well. got to the point where they were in the ship and noticed that there was only a few minutes left. thought l had deleted the second disc. damn poor ending but opens for a sequel , which probably wont happen. good visual effect though.

I wasn't fussed on the film. Watched it up to the bit with the palava in the car park when it ate that man. Part of the film Reminded me a bit of the Jimmy Neutron kiddy cartoon when the alien ships zapped all the parents from earth and the kids go wild lol.

rubbish film imo, crap acting special effects are okish but got to the end of the film and thought what was the point, was like watching the perfect storm again.

tried to watch this film three times now always get a bit further but never to the end always turn it of as get bored

aye btw that guy from scrubs, I'm sure he's had his teeth done!