Hope someone can help with Audi colours..??

Steve Noble

Reaction score
Hi, I am hoping someone may be able to help me with regard to some Audi colours. I am currently in the process of building 1/24th scale models of two Audi Quattro rally cars from the 80's era. The Audi Quattro A1 Evolution/A2 which featured in the 1983 WRC and also the Audi Sport Quattro which featured in the 1984 WRC. I am trying to find the Audi colour codes for these two cars, or the RAL equivalent numbers so that I can have accurate colours mixed to paint the models with. I have posted two pictures of the cars in question below for reference. The colours I need to know are the red, grey and brown colours on the bonnet stripes (first picture) and if possible the code for the yellow used on the HB sponsored car (2nd picture) If anyone can help in any way it would be most appreciated. Thank you in advance and apologies if this is not posted in the correct section of the forum.

Audi Quattro A1 Evolution/A2

qu_83_a2_gw.jpg

Audi Sport Quattro
800px-2006FOS_1985AudiQuattroS1Pike.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice , as for the colours im not sure but im going todo a replica 1:1 scale :)
and i was going to go to my local automotive paint seller and look through there paint chips when i get todo it ,
i will be doing one but it wont be for a while as it was the reason for selling my RR 20v :crying:
good luck and keep us posted on your model building and search
Paul
IMG_0064.jpg

That's a beautiful Audi in your picture Paul...!!! I managed to find a website which helped a little with the colours for the bonnet stripes, giving RAL codes for the red, grey and brown/black colours. I'm just needing a reference for the yellow now on the second car, so things look promising.

Audi Colours Page