Volks AutosSky Insurance
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 161 to 200 of 317

Thread: F1 Season 2010

  1. #161
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Gti Jazz Blue View Post
    What happened on Sunday was a sham, How Ferrari could have even defended and denied what they did on Sunday was an insult to all of the F1 fans that watched the race.

    All I can say is shame on you Ferrari.
    July 4 McLaren deny that any of the leaked Ferrari information has been used on their cars

    The WMSC has stripped Vodafone McLaren Mercedes of all constructors points in the 2007 FIA Formula One World Championshiop an the team can score no point for the remainder of the season *.
    http://f1chronicles.com/2007/09/14/m...ip-fined-100m/

    Lewis Hamilton's reputation for sporting fairness is in tatters this morning after he was sensationally found guilty of lying and cheating his way to third place in last Sundays Australian Grand Prix.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/for...-Malaysia.html


    Then ron dennis quits.......

    Shame on you Mclaren.
    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #162
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,574
    I think we have to look at this as a seasonal thing, I won't defend McLaren or any other team in the past for team orders, the facts are above, and I don't like it.

    But as mentioned by Paul in the above post, McLaren and Redbull have shown that their drivers are here to race on equal terms out on the track, so this has made the Ferrari incident more noticeable to the viewers.

    Gutted for anyone whose the number 2 driver at Ferrari though. I would have done an Eddie Irvine and passed him back for a laff if it was possible!



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400



  4. #163
    1animal1's Avatar
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,990
    yeah i agree Jo...... id have been extrmely pissed if i'd have had money on it....... i think what made it worse was the blantancy of it all and the obvious bare face lying, turning Smedley into something i'd imagine he hated (you could tell he didnt want to take that action or talk the utter crap he splurted on national TV).

    Nobody can defend any driver out there as they all made mistakes in the past - look at a lot of Senna's move all those years ago, yet he is a legend in his own right yet used to push people off the track forcing his way through, doesn't make him any less of a racer - infact it helps in a roundabout way, closest we have to him now is Hamilton, he's the only one for me that has that total drive to win, and that is reminicent in all his 2 and half years in the sport.

    Comon Hammy
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

    Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

  5. #164
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by reptor245 View Post
    Sorry my bad, thought we could have a good debate but the above says it all really....enjoy
    and your point is? quoting from a different thread and completely out of context.

    lol at least hamilton had a purpose... he was on for the title. and hes proved hes better than alonso by getting him booted out of mclaren then finishing above him ever since.

  6. #165
    1animal1's Avatar
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,990
    ^^^^^ i agree whole heartedly

    comon Lewis you genius!!
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

    Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

  7. #166
    Gti Jazz Blue's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    1,654
    Quote Originally Posted by reptor245 View Post
    Lewis Hamilton's reputation for sporting fairness is in tatters this morning after he was sensationally found guilty of lying and cheating his way to third place in last Sunday’s Australian Grand Prix.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/for...-Malaysia.html


    Then ron dennis quits.......

    Shame on you Mclaren.
    That is all old news and has been dealt with - this thread is about the 2010 season.

    On Sunday Ferrari issued team orders to Massa - you telling me that is the normal way that Rob Smedley talks to Felipe over the radio.

    They were caught and didn't have the decency to come clean, that was an insult to the viewers and fans.

    Also just to cover spygate I in no way would try and defend what McLaren did, they did wrong - were caught and punished.

    Paul
    2011 (MY12) Skoda Octavia II FL VRS Manual Hatch 2.0Tsi in Race Blue.
    Gone not forgotten -
    2005 Black A3 (8P1) S-Line 2.0TDi DSG. Eibach Pro Springs, Koni FSD shocks and a few bling bits inside.
    Revo 99 GTi Turbo, too much to list mod wise.
    92 Golf Gti Mark 2 16V.

    VCDS HEX-USB+CAN

  8. #167
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    Quote Originally Posted by suthsy View Post
    hes proved hes better than alonso by getting him booted out of mclaren then finishing above him ever since.
    LOL talk of a child clearly. Hardly better, Hmmm one trick pony because Timo let him over take in brasil and win championship by a few points, Or a double world champion that beat the Great Schuey twice on the trott. Yup great comparison m8. LOL

    Fact is ALL teams do it, They are called team mates for a reason and they both fight for the same team and get paid by the same team.
    we coud debate this forever more but you all cant denie no driver is innocent and neither is any team. Its all about how sly you are in getting away with it and ferrari was too obvious.

    As none of you Ramilton supporters wont comment on the actual youtube video link i posted then its clear to me how you all are quick to jump on someones back without the possibility that your genius is a proven liar for his team too. HaHa

    "Lewis Hamilton has been disqualified from the Australian Grand Prix after the world champion and McLaren were effectively accused of lying by race officials."
    http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...stralian-gp.do

    Pure Genius. LOL

    Have a look at this. Just the same move. Yeah it was before the rule ban but still. ALL TEAMS DO IT.. hehe

    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  9. #168
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Gti Jazz Blue View Post
    That is all old news and has been dealt with - this thread is about the 2010 season.
    I know, i was the one who started it :-)

    Hmm Interesting read..
    Ecclestone has no problem with team orders
    "Bernie Ecclestone has spoken out in favour of team orders after Ferrari was fined by the stewards at the German Grand Prix for ordering Felipe Massa to let Fernando Alonso pass. "

    "Ex-Red Bull driver David Coulthard agrees with Ecclestone and said that all the outrage was based on a misunderstanding of how Formula One works.
    "Team orders happen in F1," he said in his column in the Daily Telegraph. "They always have and they always will. Just because Ferrari were ham-fisted in breaking the rules, does it make their transgression any worse? I cannot believe some of the hypocrisy we've heard in the past couple of days.
    "
    http://en.espnf1.com/f1/motorsport/story/24493.html


    No point in a debate, lets just see what happens about it. I think nothing will happen. I mean if you cut a mans throat from behind or directly in front, its still murder. ok weird way to look at it but im saying no matter how you do it, it still amounts to the same act.
    Last edited by reptor245; 27th July 2010 at 14:01.
    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  10. #169
    1animal1's Avatar
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,990
    your using history to excuse this act of defiance by Ferrari....

    btw love the Ramilton name you've given him, you'd think he's rammed half the cars off the track wouldnt ya where as squeeky clean Alonso is fanbloodymarvellous....haha well i hope for your sake Alonso has a superior car this second half of the season, otherwise he definately wont be lifting that trophy with Hamilton knocking about
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

    Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

  11. #170
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    Im not using history altogether, im using the words of a racing driver for red bull (david coulthard) and a former team owner Eddie jordan and the ring master himself Bernie

    "Ex-Red Bull driver David Coulthard agrees with Ecclestone and said that all the outrage was based on a misunderstanding of how Formula One works.
    "Team orders happen in F1," he said in his column in the Daily Telegraph. "They always have and they always will. Just because Ferrari were ham-fisted in breaking the rules, does it make their transgression any worse? I cannot believe some of the hypocrisy we've heard in the past couple of days.
    "
    http://en.espnf1.com/f1/motorsport/story/24493.html

    "Former team owner Eddie Jordan says the rule banning teams from giving orders to their drivers that affect the outcome of a race should be dropped"
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/8855382.stm


    Ecclestone has no problem with team orders
    "Bernie Ecclestone has spoken out in favour of team orders after Ferrari was fined by the stewards at the German Grand Prix for ordering Felipe Massa to let Fernando Alonso pass. "

    They are all Quotes from today 27/07/2010 not excatly history m8ty.

    Think ive said all that needs to be said and posted enough evidence via quotes from people who no more than you or i do, not to mention damming video evidence of Mclaren and Shamilton doing the excate same thing. LOL

    Lets all calm down and see what happens in the next 2 days and 16hrs (thats when the first practice session is and the BBC wil be still banging on about it. :-)
    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  12. #171
    1animal1's Avatar
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,990
    evidence of what? Ferrari like Mclaren only more blatantly have recently and clearly broken a rule, you can get the pope out saying he disagrees, it doesnt change the fact that he broke a RULE in the RULE book...... so in this particular argument you are going away from facts (your normal comfort point) and quoting people in the sport - where in your one sided argument are you quoting the people who have spoken out against what Ferrari did? and as for your comment a few posts up... teams work together, yes it looked like Massa was happy to let the spot go

    have you ever lost an argument properly? honestly, you dont win with facts or anything concrete, you just bore people to death with you mono sided thinking

    and whilst we are on the subject, wait till Hamilton gets that car sorted, only way Alonso wil be safe is if they win the development war haha
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

    Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

  13. #172
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    Quote Originally Posted by 1animal1 View Post
    in this particular argument you are going away from facts (your normal comfort point) and quoting people in the sport
    Firstly its not a argument, Mearly showing what PROFESIONAL people who clearly know more than you do and i.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1animal1 View Post
    have you ever lost an argument properly? honestly, you dont win with facts or anything concrete, you just bore people to death with you mono sided thinking
    Secondly Didnt you get a warning for losing your rag in this very same thread? It was June 1st i seem to remember. Seems your very young in thinking and when you start to look stupid or cant force your opinion without showing any facts to back up your opinion, you then start getting personal. At least i showed ACTUAL video footage and facts from 2yrs ago when Shamilton did the same trick and Quoting actual professional people. I said in the end of my last post "Lets all calm down and see what happens in the next 2 days and 16hrs (thats when the first practice session is and the BBC will be still banging on about it. :-)"
    Last edited by reptor245; 27th July 2010 at 21:46.
    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  14. #173
    Purple Princess's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Button moon with mr spoon and gang
    Posts
    1,026
    STOP ARGUING AND GET BACK ON TRACK OR ILL CLOSE IT SIMPLES!!

    Dont make me come in there............

    Stacey
    Follow us on Facebook-Stacey-Byzan Photography-

  15. #174
    1animal1's Avatar
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,990
    Quote Originally Posted by reptor245 View Post
    Firstly its not a argument, Mearly showing what PROFESIONAL people who clearly know more than you do and i.



    Secondly Didnt you get a warning for losing your rag in this very same thread? It was June 1st i seem to remember. Seems your very young in thinking and when you start to look stupid or cant force your opinion without showing any facts to back up your opinion, you then start getting personal. At least i showed ACTUAL video footage and facts from 2yrs ago when Shamilton did the same trick and Quoting actual professional people. I said in the end of my last post "Lets all calm down and see what happens in the next 2 days and 16hrs (thats when the first practice session is and the BBC will be still banging on about it. :-)"
    haha whos losing his rag? i made a statement pure and simple, im actually sat here laughing at your one sided perspective on the world....not using facts or videos as im sure i could find plenty FOR and AGAINST the argument, its imaterial pure and simple......

    and regards personal insults? i hardly insulted you, i merely stated a fact which can be proven with your entire posting history
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

    Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

  16. #175
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    Quote Originally Posted by 1animal1 View Post
    i hardly insulted you
    Seems like it to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1animal1 View Post
    you just bore people to death with you mono sided thinking
    You have history of insults with me since june 1st i seem to recall. Seems the Mod warning didnt work or maybe its just your personality. Shocking way to win an argument. Almost Child like. Im sure you will come back with something, Thus proving the point of child-like arguments. Enjoy. LOL

    Last edited by reptor245; 27th July 2010 at 22:56.
    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  17. #176
    Purple Princess's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Button moon with mr spoon and gang
    Posts
    1,026
    ^^^ If you stopped goading him, maybe it would just GET BACK ON TRACK!!!

    Last warning

    Stacey
    Follow us on Facebook-Stacey-Byzan Photography-

  18. #177
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    Just noticed this, Looks like The guy and the team that gave Jenson button the chance to be a world champion has spoken out on the team rules issue too.
    "Mercedes GP team boss Ross Brawn believes the German Grand Prix furore proves that it is time to rethink the ban on team orders in Formula 1."
    "Our drivers are asked to avoid clashing against each other," said Brawn, "and if one has the chance to take the title while the other one doesn't, we want both of them to act in the interest of the team without throwing away that opportunity."
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85611


    So moving on from that, theres only 1 day, 20hrs to go till the F1 circus hits the track of hungary.
    I am predict the Ferrari`s will romp ahead into the distance again with the red bulls and Mclarens fighting it out amongts themselves.

    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  19. #178
    1animal1's Avatar
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,990
    I agree Stace haha

    Sorry for all the troubles, as you will be able to read, its a very much 'pot, kettle, black' moment given the comments from a certain somebody slating other peoples comments on this thread

    I would just like to point out that i think the sun shines out of Hamilton's star fish and am yet to see a more commited driver on the grid obviously we can rule out his previous team mates as they have had their opportunity to shine, who will take the Hamilton challenge
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

    Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

  20. #179
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    FERRARI BABY!! check out my collection that you cant buy anywere except Maranello.. COME ON TIFOSI!!


    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  21. #180
    1animal1's Avatar
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,990
    woah....they look like they cost more than the wardrobe
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

    Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

  22. #181
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    Cuppa tea 1animal1. LOL

    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  23. #182
    The Doctor's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,197
    I don't have a Ferrari wardrobe/pyjamas from Maranello (!) and I don't pretend to be a Lewis-fancier (although he is one damn exciting driver and as a Brit he gets my vote!). I am a motorsport fan and I love the technology, speed, noise, colour and competitiveness that only F1 can bring. But what I HATE about the sport is when a result is engineered without any good reason, and the drivers deny it's happened. Despite the admittedly dubious dress sense of Mr Jordan (white jeans????!), I absolutely agree with him that this removes the action that any true motorsport fan wants to see - 2 drivers battling for position on track. And for Fernando to say "I don't know what happened, but he was slow out of turn 6" is just insulting. Makes me wonder why I wasted 3 hours of my weekend to watch a farce.

    Rant over.

  24. #183
    1animal1's Avatar
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,990
    ^^^i agree
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

    Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

  25. #184
    Gti Jazz Blue's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    1,654
    I did once look at buying the Boss Limited Edition McLaren Team Shirt - but that is just silly money on a shirt.

    It should be left down to the drivers - the fans want to see racing - not formation flying from ANY team.

    So if Alonso gets that far ahead of Felipe, it should be left down to Felipe to decide, if / when he wants to help his team mate - not forced on him by the team.

    I know "In the ideal world" - LOL

    Anyway back to the subject at hand - looking forward to qualifying this weekend.

    Paul
    2011 (MY12) Skoda Octavia II FL VRS Manual Hatch 2.0Tsi in Race Blue.
    Gone not forgotten -
    2005 Black A3 (8P1) S-Line 2.0TDi DSG. Eibach Pro Springs, Koni FSD shocks and a few bling bits inside.
    Revo 99 GTi Turbo, too much to list mod wise.
    92 Golf Gti Mark 2 16V.

    VCDS HEX-USB+CAN

  26. #185
    1animal1's Avatar
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,990
    yeah looks like it should be a good one...good thing about this lack of testing though, we just dont know what we're gonna get!!
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

    Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

  27. #186
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Gti Jazz Blue View Post
    I did once look at buying the Boss Limited Edition McLaren Team Shirt - but that is just silly money on a shirt.
    You mean this one? Make me an offer if your still interested. It Was brandnew and still has tags. I bought it and framed it the same day so its still brandnew




    I have the Genuine WEST Hugo boss Black one From the Mika Hakkinen and Coulthard years but im not selling that one :-)




    Im selling some other Mclaren stuff too if your interested. Its on fleebay at the moment

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT
    Last edited by reptor245; 29th July 2010 at 16:12.
    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  28. #187
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    Well im surprised a certain member hasnt come out with a snide comment yet. Maybe form as you can see, ive been a avid Mclaren fan for the past 12yrs so ive been on both sides of the fence when it comes to Mclaren and Now Ferrari. I stop being a Mclaren fan when the spy / Lie gate happened and When Kimi Left, Ron Dennis Quit and shamilton joined.

    Anyways...... From what ive just seen in practise 1, Looks like red bulls are going to romp away with it..Here are the results

    Friday, 30 July 2010
    Position Country Driver Car number Team Fastest Lap
    1 Sebastian Vettel 5 Red Bull-Renault 1:20.976
    2 Mark Webber 6 Red Bull-Renault 1:21.106
    3 Robert Kubica 11 Renault 1:22.072
    4 Jenson Button 1 McLaren-Mercedes 1:22.444
    5 Rubens Barrichello 9 Williams-Cosworth 1:22.601
    6 Pedro de la Rosa 22 BMW Sauber-Ferrari 1:22.764
    7 Fernando Alonso 8 Ferrari 1:22.772
    8 Nico Rosberg 4 Mercedes GP 1:22.777
    9 Michael Schumacher 3 Mercedes GP 1:22.792
    10 Nico Hulkenberg 10 Williams-Cosworth 1:22.966
    11 Adrian Sutil 14 Force India-Mercedes 1:23.003
    12 Felipe Massa 7 Ferrari 1:23.007
    13 Vitaly Petrov 12 Renault 1:23.249
    14 Kamui Kobayashi 23 BMW Sauber-Ferrari 1:23.327
    15 Paul Di Resta 15 Force India-Mercedes 1:23.520
    16 Sebastien Buemi 16 Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1:23.780
    17 Jaime Alguersuari 17 Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1:23.868
    18 Lewis Hamilton 2 McLaren-Mercedes 1:24.075
    19 Jarno Trulli 18 Lotus-Cosworth 1:25.032
    20 Heikki Kovalainen 19 Lotus-Cosworth 1:25.210
    21 germany Timo Glock 24 Virgin-Cosworth 1:25.990
    22 Lucas di Grassi 25 Virgin-Cosworth 1:26.686
    23 Bruno Senna 21 Hispania-Cosworth 1:26.990
    24 Sakon Yamamoto 20 Hispania-Cosworth 1:28.157
    Last edited by reptor245; 30th July 2010 at 10:44.
    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  29. #188
    Gti Jazz Blue's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    1,654
    Quote Originally Posted by reptor245 View Post
    You mean this one? Make me an offer if your still interested. It Was brandnew and still has tags. I bought it and framed it the same day so its still brandnew
    No mate I was refering to this years one - thanks anyway.

    I need to get my 2008 Champion shirt framed as I managed to get Lewis to sign it (just above 1st) at Goodwood this year.

    Paul
    2011 (MY12) Skoda Octavia II FL VRS Manual Hatch 2.0Tsi in Race Blue.
    Gone not forgotten -
    2005 Black A3 (8P1) S-Line 2.0TDi DSG. Eibach Pro Springs, Koni FSD shocks and a few bling bits inside.
    Revo 99 GTi Turbo, too much to list mod wise.
    92 Golf Gti Mark 2 16V.

    VCDS HEX-USB+CAN

  30. #189
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    Aha i see :-)
    You kinda threw me when you said limited. Ive seen loads of the Rocket Red and the Grey Team Shirts for sale. I dont mean the ones you get from the mclaren shop or stand at GP`s. I mean the genuine ones that say "Hugo-Boss" just above the Mclearn sign under the neckline on the rear.


    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  31. #190
    Gti Jazz Blue's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    1,654
    2011 (MY12) Skoda Octavia II FL VRS Manual Hatch 2.0Tsi in Race Blue.
    Gone not forgotten -
    2005 Black A3 (8P1) S-Line 2.0TDi DSG. Eibach Pro Springs, Koni FSD shocks and a few bling bits inside.
    Revo 99 GTi Turbo, too much to list mod wise.
    92 Golf Gti Mark 2 16V.

    VCDS HEX-USB+CAN

  32. #191
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    Yeah they are nice :-) 149 is about right tho as the ferrari Barcode ones i got was costly too. I like Genuine Team were and not the stuff you can buy in shops as you stand out more in a crowd and people who follow the sport notice they are genuine. Always a good talking point :-)
    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  33. #192
    Gti Jazz Blue's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    1,654
    I know - but I can't quite justify 150 on a Polo-Shirt

    Especially as it looks like I will need a new Turbo soon.

    Paul
    2011 (MY12) Skoda Octavia II FL VRS Manual Hatch 2.0Tsi in Race Blue.
    Gone not forgotten -
    2005 Black A3 (8P1) S-Line 2.0TDi DSG. Eibach Pro Springs, Koni FSD shocks and a few bling bits inside.
    Revo 99 GTi Turbo, too much to list mod wise.
    92 Golf Gti Mark 2 16V.

    VCDS HEX-USB+CAN

  34. #193
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    Oh i agree, 149 is alot on a shirt. Ive got a new born baby thats 7 days old so you can imagine how money is tight.

    There is a guy on fleebay seeling the shirt your after for 138
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-2010-H...item41515d0440

    Altho he is selling a Williams F1 Wheel for 125. What a rip!! I got the FW31 Williams rear wheel and i didnt pay near that :-)
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/F1WILLIAMS-FRO...item4151440d0a


    This is the Wheel ive got :-)

    Last edited by reptor245; 30th July 2010 at 14:26.
    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  35. #194
    Gti Jazz Blue's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    1,654
    Quote Originally Posted by reptor245 View Post
    Ive got a new born baby thats 7 days old so you can imagine how money is tight.
    Congratulations.

    Been there - done that and now she is 21.

    Nice wheel - nice bit of glass and it would be a fantasic coffee table.

    Paul
    2011 (MY12) Skoda Octavia II FL VRS Manual Hatch 2.0Tsi in Race Blue.
    Gone not forgotten -
    2005 Black A3 (8P1) S-Line 2.0TDi DSG. Eibach Pro Springs, Koni FSD shocks and a few bling bits inside.
    Revo 99 GTi Turbo, too much to list mod wise.
    92 Golf Gti Mark 2 16V.

    VCDS HEX-USB+CAN

  36. #195
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    Thanks mate. Much appreciated :-)

    Everyone told us about the sleepless nights and now im understanding it. I didnt get to sleep till 4am this morning. aarrhhhhh.. Luckly im on paternity from work so i dont mind :-)

    Yeah thats the reason i bought it. To get some tuffned glass and would look awsome.
    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  37. #196
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    Oh Dear.................



    Another day at the office for lewser...


    Classified:

    Pos Driver Team Time
    1. Webber Red Bull-Renault 1h41:05.571
    2. Alonso Ferrari + 17.821
    3. Vettel Red Bull-Renault + 19.252
    4. Massa Ferrari + 27.474

    Not classified/retirements:
    Driver Team On lap
    Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 25



    WTF Was schuey doing??? That was completly dangerous and will be find out in the next few hours if he gets a race ban or whatever...

    Edit/ 10 place grid penaulty...NICE!




    Good result for Nando. Vetel never had a chance to get passed him :-)


    Cheers to Scuderia..

    Last edited by reptor245; 1st August 2010 at 16:32.
    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  38. #197
    jdp1962's Avatar
    Grumpy Old Man

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Cruising on a mountain of torque
    Posts
    5,680
    For all his wins and titles, I will never be able to think of Michael Schumacher as one of the greats. As today's move on Barichello shows, he is a cheat. He was a cheat in 1994 when he drove Hill off the track, he was a cheat in 1997 when he tried - and failed - to drive Villeneuve off the track, and he's still a cheat in 2010.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals


  39. #198
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    I Hope Mark Nobber doesnt win the Championship. Can you imagine how annoying he would be and how loud mouth he would be...jesus he`s bad enough now.





    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  40. #199
    1animal1's Avatar
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,990
    a
    > SCOUSERS JOIN FERRARI
    >
    >
    > "The Ferrari F1 team fired their entire pit crew yesterday."
    >
    >
    > This announcement followed Ferrari's decision to take advantage of
    > the British government's 'Work for your Dole' scheme and employ some
    > Liverpudlian youngsters.
    >
    >
    >
    > The decision to hire them was brought about by a recent documentary
    > on how unemployed youths from Toxteth were able to remove a set of wheels in
    > less than 6 seconds without proper equipment, whereas Ferrari's existing
    > crew could only do it in 8 seconds with millions of pounds worth of high
    > tech equipment.
    >
    >
    > It was thought to be an excellent, bold move by the Ferrari
    > management team as most races are won and lost in the pits, giving Ferrari
    > an advantage over every other team.
    >
    >
    > However, Ferrari got more than they bargained for! At the crew's
    > first practice session, not only was the scouse pit crew able to change all
    > four wheels in under 6 seconds but, within 12 seconds, they had re-sprayed,
    > re-badged and sold the car to the McLaren team for 8 cases of Stella, a bag
    > of weed and some photos of Lewis Hamilton's bird in the shower.
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

    Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

  41. #200
    1animal1's Avatar
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,990
    What happened to Alonso!!?? you wont will a championship driving like that

    good pole by Webber although fortunate and blinding 2nd by Hamilton....0.085 off the pace and given what everyone else was doing, that was amazing
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

    Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

 

 
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO