F1 Season 2010

Love it HAHA

can you find one with Alonso and drive throughs ;)

Yup......

wrb7ua.jpg

your predictions for germany lads?? i know we aint had practiced yet but practice is totally different to qually and the race but my money is on .........................................Hamilton 3rd on the grid for qually and 2nd for the race, vettel winner!!! although i want hammy to win

Webber for the win!(running Vettel off the road in the process for a double victory! :laugh:)

Don't care where Hamilton finishes, so long as he's in front of Alonso. :)

Sorry Jojo i have to do it..LOL :eyebrows:

Question, This will surely understeer like a biatch. :rockwoot:

103870cc3ee4c6ef34ea148722288.jpg

25d44697e785e8d11277ec3500978.jpg

A time to reflec
37b08c0bb756c48c598d6c7e31c6a.jpg

Nando for POLE :)

Yeah i agree, There definatly lacking some pace. TBH i think the practise was a bit up in the air with the water. Ive no doubt on a dry track that Ferrari would be not as fast as the Redbulls. Im sure Webber will snatch pole but a 10th from Vetel then Ramilton 3rd and Nando 4th.

Rumour has it on the scuderia forum that Redbulls are doing some kinda tweak for qualy. Not sure if its pure performance but whatever they are doing it seems to work.

Well my perdiction was well off.

1 S Vettel (GER) Red Bull 1'13.791
2 F Alonso (ESP) Ferrari 1'13.793
3 F Massa (BRA) Ferrari 1'14.290

Gonna be a interesting race tmr me thinks :)
Saying that, im sure Ramilton will Have a Racing incident witht eh ferraris and Charlie will demot the ferraris to last. Thus making it a Vetel finish with Ramilton P2.. :sadlike:

I wonder what excuse Maark nobber will have for being P4? Im sure he will moan saying the team didnt support him or have a dig at Vetel. LOL

Last edited:
Yeah certainly looks like it. Qualfy is one thing and race pace is another. Alonso (good start pending) will give Seb a good run into the first corner and Provided Webber doesnt do what he always does and runs into someone then it should be a great race.

NANDOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)

Mixed feelings about Massa Having to let Alonso passed but guess that happens in racing.

An were was Ramilton?

Mixed feelings about Massa Having to let Alonso passed but guess that happens in racing.

Huh! He needed team orders to win this one, whose to say he would have passed Massa during the race?

An were was Ramilton?

Not ramming anyone off the road, surprised?

An were was Ramilton?
Are you seriously celebrating this win haha, what an absolute shambles.very well done to the race winner massa

And hamilton was where he needed to be, in front of his teammate like he was in his first season against alonso :p

I'm genuinely disappointed about that, what a blatant cheating move

Are you seriously celebrating this win haha, what an absolute shambles.

What part of me saying "Mixed feelings about Massa Having to let Alonso passed but guess that happens in racing" sounded like im glad????

I could have said "Alonso owed the Mclaren, Clearly in Qualy and race pace, TIFOSI RULES MCLAREN ARE SH*TE" But i didnt, i said alonso won (obviously) and feel bad for massa but it happens in racing..................................

Press the red button now and you will hear Coulthard saying everyteam has team orders and anyone who says they dont are lying. He said no-one knows what there contracts state and he went on to list the races when it happend wince like 1960.. Crap for fans but if you dont like it then dont watch...basicly.

Im sure Mcalren will be banging on about it and trying to get there points thrown out and thus promoting ramilton to 2nd..... The story continues :tapedshut:

Last edited:
Na I think it worked better for mclaren to have the ferraris 1 2, less points for vettel.

looks like ferrari have one of the better cars now...just hope mclaren make up the shortfall, that would be a brilliant battle, redbull,ferrari and mclaren

What ever happend to the good old days, i mean when a driver was allowed to fight it on the track and teams pulled dirty tricks to win titles. Ive been watching and going to F1 races for over the past 12yrs and ive noticed the last 2 yrs or so its all about polotics and fighting it out in courts or with the FIA. Its Bu*lshit. Its not good for the fans who lets face it make F1. Without the fans paying to go see the races then it would not exsist, pure and simple.

Heres a few headlines just for today!!

"Force India reprimanded for tyre swap "
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85556

"Kovalainen reprimanded for clash "
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85555

"Ferrari bosses summoned by stewards "
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85539

"Glock handed 10-place grid penalty "
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85514

"Flexible wings row set to hit Formula 1"
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85532

"Stewards reprimand Webber for clash"
http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?id=48081&PO=48081

I remember when Monster montoya left Mclaren and he said he was glad to leave F1 as it was all PR crap and you couldnt say the truth. Jaque villenuve said the same thing. I think theres a ellement of truth in it.

No matter how you look at it and debate about it long into the night, Facts are its not right, it happens and its all in the name of a team sport. Teams have done it, Teams will continue to do and whats the point in having a Contructors title if its not about teams playing the team game to win?

I have no doubt what so ever that the FIA will demote them both or take away points. To be fair they should take away team points and not drivers points as lets be honest they will have only been doing what the team asked.....

EDIT/ Ferrari got fined £65K...Small change...

Last edited:
to be fair i dont know what else they could have done..... other than give Alonso 2nd place

but yeah i largely agree with the above comments - damn shame, soon there will be too many rules that your bound to break one of them just breathing

still hate ALonso though the drama queen :p

haha

you know what made it all the more sad, was that what it would have meant for Massa, the anniversary of his accident - really felt for him

what a shambles, i have never liked ferrari and yesterdays result shows why. feel sorry for massa but it just goes to show how low alonso would go in order to get a race win. last year in singapore his team-mate was forced to risk his own life and crash his car into the sidewall to enable the safety car, just so alonso could get a win and boost his ego. then yesterday his winging and whining over the radio prompted team orders and allowed massa to give way to alonso... dont get me wrong alonso is a good driver but he will never be considered as a 'top dog'

just goes to show how low alonso would go in order to get a race win. last year in singapore his team-mate was forced to risk his own life and crash his car into the sidewall to enable the safety car, just so alonso could get a win and boost his ego.

WOW so much hatred! First of all, it was a TEAM decision, secondly i guess you dont like Schumacker, Mika Hakkinen, Kimi Raikonen, Coulthard and so as as they have ALL been TOLD by the TEAM to over take there TEAM mate as they have been TOLD to slow down.
And Thirdly as i said before, if TEAM mates are fighting for themselves then they have to scap the Contructors Title because there is no team anymore..Correct?

what a shambles, i have never liked ferrari and yesterdays result shows why

Let me guess, you are another blind ramilton fan.. People seem to have short memorys. Skip to minute 3.09 and then lets take about ferrari being the black sheep

untitled-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW so much hatred! First of all, it was a TEAM decision, secondly i guess you dont like Schumacker, Mika Hakkinen, Kimi Raikonen, Coulthard and so as as they have ALL been TOLD by the TEAM to over take there TEAM mate as they have been TOLD to slow down.
And Thirdly as i said before, if TEAM mates are fighting for themselves then they have to scap the Contructors Title because there is no team anymore..Correct?

difference being that when these had the orders there was mostly no ruling against them...... second thing is that none of us will ever know what is in their contracts..... so to say it was team orders is blind thinking - none of us know - all we do know is that the win for Alonso on Sunday was not regarded as his win due to what happend in the race, it was disgusting who ever decided it....simple fact is that none of us will ever know, although Alonso does have a history so the assumption isn't out of the realms of possibility, but then it could be the team too......

Why all the crap against Hamilton when Alonso is king of silly moves too, when was the last time you saw a false start? or a stupid forceful push in the way into the pits against your own team mate? i still support tyhe man that keeps F1 entertaining even when he isnt driving the fastest car (look at last season), Hamilton proved his worth with the amount of overtakes in the first half of this season, massively more than everyone elses...... :)

Yes i agree with most of that but as my previous post says, Ramilton did the excate same move and the world was not up in arms. The youtube video shows the same move. We could debate this forever more and still not no excatly what happend, my guess is the Team made the call not alonso, just like Ron dennis and now Martin Whitmarsh did in the Mclaren years. Coming from Davind Coulthards own mouth, he said His Team Bosses asked him to move over for Mika Hakkinen and Even Noober Eddie jordan admitted he used to ask his drivers to move over too. Seems to me the same happened here, The Team boss asked massa to move over and i seriously doubt it cam from alonso. The BBC said that ALL team conversations are now broadcastable so if alonso radio`d in then they would have proof of it. Of course there could be "private" conversation off track that happens back at HQ but we just dont no.

As i said, Ramilton has history of doing it and Team Orders were banned in 2002 and yet the youtube footage shows the "Team Orders" still going on in 2008

i still think your guessing what happend, if it was a contractual thing and a rule existed then it wouldnt be broadcast so blatantly, what happend was clear for all to see, it was an attempt to hide the reason which failed yet still remained plausable should it have been left to 'fact'..... you realy dont know if Alonso is to blame in any way shape or form, you hope he isnt... that doesnt make him innocent, this even with his reputation of being a big baby does actually make sense, but then it could be the team - your conclusion should be that Alonso could be to blame because 'hey' - you DON'T know - simple as that

Ramilton? hmm was that really as blatant as their attempt? yes team orders exist, but you dont expect them this early with such a small deficit when so many points can be awarded - like Eddy said, Alonso left Mclaren because the rookie who whooped his *** made him an equal (or less depending how you look at it).....thats why he left a year early, do you think he would want that to happen again? so theres a reason for a contractual rule to exist - but hey, we still DON'T know and never will - so stop trying to defend the indefencible, pointless

and Alonso vs Hamilton? bad argument to pick if you were alluding to any comparison - due to facts that have accumulated since Hamilton started in F1 ;)

stick Lewis inan equal car and watch Alonsy weep :)

Sooooo care to comment on the youtube video? Remember this is "Post" team orders and yet Heikki clearly moved over for Ramilton.

Im not going to defend Alonso when you said he is a big baby becuase yeah i agree, when he was at Mclaren he thought he could be number 1 and he was wrong. Yes i agree. Having said that, i seem to remember when Ramilton crashed out and then left the circuit and refused to talk to the press, The team boss called him back and when they asked him about the winner her replied "i dunno, i dont no who won"
So im pretty sure that ALL race drivers who are running at the top of there emotions make asses out of themself at some time or another. Not really sure were your going with all this.

As i said, The conversation was about Ferrari / Massa`s slowing down or team order move. So care to comment on the video of ramilton doing the EXCATE same move without any World press bitching about it???

Here is a funny quotes from another Forum

"Lewis Hamilton: "Mclaren the most professional team in F1"

This coming from the team that steal the documents of other teams and Its lead driver was caught red handed lying to race officals"

Here is a few stats that are FACTS.

PAST TEAM ORDERS INCIDENTS
Jerez 1997: McLaren order David Coulthard to let Mika Hakkinen past to win
Australia 1998: McLaren order Coulthard to let Hakkinen past to win
Belgium 1998: Jordan order Ralf Schumacher not to race Damon Hill for the lead
Austria 2002: Ferrari order Rubens Barrichello to let Michael Schumacher past to win; he does so on the run to the flag
Monaco 2007: McLaren order Lewis Hamilton not to challenge Fernando Alonso for the race win
Brazil 2007: Ferrari manipulate Felipe Massa's pit stop toput Kimi Raikkonen into the lead so he can win the world title
Germany 2008: Heikki Kovalainen lets McLaren team-mate Hamilton through so he can win the race following an error in team tactics

An remember these too are POST Team order bans.. Ironicly enough Eddie Clown jordan has said this today
"Former team owner Eddie Jordan says the rule banning teams from giving orders to their drivers that affect the outcome of a race should be dropped"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8855382.stm

When all said and done, Ferrari was 1-2 no matter what order they finsihed and Ramilton was a distant +00:26.896 behind :applaus:

As for Eddie Jordon, Jesus that guy is an idiot, You only gotta look at this dress sence to see his is a.............................
it-clown.jpg

Last edited:
alot of emphasis on the word TEAM, but there are rules which TEAM Ferrari didnt adhere to and by doing so brought the sport into disrepute. as for not liking Schumacker, Mika Hakkinen, Kimi Raikonen, Coulthard that is not true... and they are the reason why the rule was brought in, in 2002. i just dont condone foul play. if someone is leading a race, its because they deserve be there, and for me alonso did not deserve to win that race.

alot of emphasis on the word TEAM, but there are rules which TEAM Ferrari didnt adhere to and by doing so brought the sport into disrepute. as for not liking Schumacker, Mika Hakkinen, Kimi Raikonen, Coulthard that is not true... and they are the reason why the rule was brought in, in 2002. i just dont condone foul play. if someone is leading a race, its because they deserve be there, and for me alonso did not deserve to win that race.

What a complete load of shi*e!! Do you seriously belive what is coming out of your mouth? so did Ramilton deserve to over take Heikki in the video??????????????????? I like how No-one is commenting on the video on here showing excatly the same move being done by mclaren team mates..:no:

These happened and no-one gave a shi*
Monaco 2007: McLaren order Lewis Hamilton not to challenge Fernando Alonso for the race win
Brazil 2007: Ferrari manipulate Felipe Massa's pit stop toput Kimi Raikkonen into the lead so he can win the world title
Germany 2008: Heikki Kovalainen lets McLaren team-mate Hamilton through so he can win the race following an error in team tactics

I think its funny how Every other team do dirty tricks, TEAM orders, TEAM mates play rear gunner and everyone is up in arms about it. Shamilton does dirty tricks and everyone jumps to his defence. The point im trying to make is that is CLEARLY happens in F1 so get over it. Point is if "Germany 2008: Heikki Kovalainen lets McLaren team-mate Hamilton through so he can win the race" Then why not Mass lets Alonso through to win the race????????

Both Incidents happened post rule bans so get over it!

Last edited by a moderator:
i am 23 years old and own a 04 plate audi A3 3.2 s-line....... i raced a 2.0T the other day

Sorry my bad, thought we could have a good debate but the above says it all really....enjoy

i love you emphasis placed on past incidents Rep....fact is that most goings on haven't been as blatant as Sundays, nor did they deny a guy who was fairly leading when he wasnt that far behind in the championship - you sit there and go over Hamilton's past issues yet ignore Alonso's little goings on too...... saying that and building on the 'baby' comment, nobody in the paddock is as renowned for chucking his toys out of his pram more than Alonso, you have one Hamilton incident replicating this, is that it?? seriosly, most drivers have had a run in of some sort, Alonso less so lately because lets face it, he hasnt been competitive and so he dioesnt get stuck in unlike Hamilton who had one of the worst cars last season and yet still made a massive impact - you are comparing apples with apples to a large degree but then your ignoring the fundemental differences between the two, the ones that make a difference - car to comment on Hamiltons mostly positive race feedback almost everytime? or shall we dwell on the negatives so you can attempt to make a point - wont be long before Hammy has more championships behind him :p

you sit there and go over Hamilton's past issues yet ignore Alonso's little goings on too

Did i? I thought i posted the fact that not just ferrari do it.....

Belgium 1998: Jordan order Ralf Schumacher not to race Damon Hill for the lead
Austria 2002: Ferrari order Rubens Barrichello to let Michael Schumacher past to win; he does so on the run to the flag

Ferrari, Mclaren, Jordan and obviously Renault with the crash gate too.

Im not trying to bash Ramilton because ive said it all before. Im just pointing out that ALL teams do it and most recent was Germany 2008 and no-one cared. I think Ferrari should have done it better but facts still remain that TEAM mates support each other and it happens..:anbet:

I was going to say that if it was other way around then would you still have the same view but clearly you would not as you would be bashing Ramilton for the 2008 Sham.

Germany 2010: Felipe Massa lets Ferrari team-mate Alonso through so he can win the race

Hmm Looks the same to me.......

LAst Thought To quote Martin Whitmarsh - "Martin Whitmarsh said McLaren would not have done the same as Ferrari" and "No team orders at McLaren - Whitmarsh"
http://en.espnf1.com/mclaren/motorsport/story/24433.html

What a hypocrite

Last edited:
What happened on Sunday was a sham, at least McLaren and Red Bull let their guys fight it out on the track as has been proven recently.

How Ferrari could have even defended and denied what they did on Sunday was an insult to all of the F1 fans that watched the race.

All I can say is shame on you Ferrari.

I really felt sorry for Massa.

Paul