AH FabricationsChris Nott
    Neutral

Status

This will be a real good shake up...Schumacher is back...

Ferrari announced on Wednesday that they plan to draft in Michael Schumacher to replace the injured Felipe Massa at forthcoming Grands Prix, until the Brazilian is able to race again.

The seven-times world champion, who retired from Formula One racing at the end of 2006, will undergo a special training programme over the next few days to confirm he is fit enough to compete in next months European Grand Prix.

"The most important thing first: thank God, all news concerning Felipe is positive, said Schumacher. I wish him all the best again. I was meeting this afternoon with (Ferrari team principal) Stefano Domenicali and (chairman) Luca di Montezemolo and together we decided that I will prepare myself to take the place of Felipe.

Though it is true that the Formula One chapter has been completely closed for me for a long time, it is also true that for reasons of loyalty to the team I cannot ignore this unfortunate situation. But as the competitor I am I also very much look forward to facing this.

Schumacher has not driven Ferraris current F60 in anger and last tested for the Italian team, with whom he won five world titles, back in April 2008.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Fully Certified Detailer!!

Status
    look forward to seein him drive again, my idol of F1

Neutral

Status

G PRIX

Quote Originally Posted by bigstring View Post
    Ferrari announced on Wednesday that they plan to draft in Michael Schumacher to replace the injured Felipe Massa at forthcoming Grands Prix, until the Brazilian is able to race again.

The seven-times world champion, who retired from Formula One racing at the end of 2006, will undergo a special training programme over the next few days to confirm he is fit enough to compete in next months European Grand Prix.

"The most important thing first: thank God, all news concerning Felipe is positive, said Schumacher. I wish him all the best again. I was meeting this afternoon with (Ferrari team principal) Stefano Domenicali and (chairman) Luca di Montezemolo and together we decided that I will prepare myself to take the place of Felipe.

Though it is true that the Formula One chapter has been completely closed for me for a long time, it is also true that for reasons of loyalty to the team I cannot ignore this unfortunate situation. But as the competitor I am I also very much look forward to facing this.

Schumacher has not driven Ferraris current F60 in anger and last tested for the Italian team, with whom he won five world titles, back in April 2008.
    if when he raceing and it rains hou gony able to catch him

thats me

Status
    I hope he does well but think he will be lucky to get on the podium tbh
    red to red black to black blue to bits