Moto Gp motegi

motorbikez

Reaction score
Live kick off 0645 BBC2 on Sunday

Vale on pole

stoner 2nd

Lorenzo 3rd

lets hope this race is more exciting than the last one at Quatar.

A bit more lively than Quatar decent duel between Vale and Pedrosa/Vale and Lorenzo the highlight for me was seeing Melandri charge up to finish 6th on the Kwak.

1st lorenzo
2nd Vale
3rd Pedrosa
4th stoner,he couldn't help whinging again as soon as he got in the garage about his brakes.Talented as stoner is he does himself no favours by constantly whinging if things don't go his way.

A bit more lively than Quatar decent duel between Vale and Pedrosa/Vale and Lorenzo the highlight for me was seeing Melandri charge up to finish 6th on the Kwak.

1st lorenzo
2nd Vale
3rd Pedrosa
4th stoner,he couldn't help whinging again as soon as he got in the garage about his brakes.Talented as stoner is he does himself no favours by constantly whinging if things don't go his way.

bump

1st lorenzo
2nd Vale
3rd Pedrosa

bump

1st lorenzo
2nd Vale
3rd Pedrosa

bump