F1 Paddock In Budapest

Audi_nut

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Finally got into the F1 Pits in Budapest on Saturday. Thank's to a friend in Toyota. Saw the Pratice on Saturday from the Toyota Garage. It was amazing . To say i was in heaven was an understatement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. For any F1 or MotorSport fan it was a privelage
icon_drool.gif
icon_drool.gif
icon_drool.gif
icon_drool.gif
icon_drool.gif
icon_drool.gif

Check out the Pictures on my bebo page: http://www.bebo.com/petroljunkie

Some nice shots there mate! Always nice when you know someone isn't it! Bet you had a blast!

Coss

Paddock pass 10-11 on Saturday? I was in the paddock too with my mates (got them passe), we recognised the interviews in your photos, lol. Small world

Looks like you had a good time, were still in Budapest now for a few days break,the water park was great.

Paddock pass 10-11 on Saturday? I was in the paddock too with my mates (got them passe), we recognised the interviews in your photos, lol. Small world

Looks like you had a good time, were still in Budapest now for a few days break,the water park was great.

No I was in from 10.30 until 12.30. Yeah its a very small world !!!.It was unreal espically for an F1 junkie like me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It's 1 grand prix i won't forget for a long while !!!. Did'nt get the chance to go to the waterpark looked fun from the TV though .