Ex clio cup race car

floyd 1.8 turbo

Mirror, Signal, Outmanoeuvre
Reaction score
So a couple of months ago my old man sold his yellow porsche GT3 on BBS LM's..why i hear you say?? i dont know either!
He does like his toys so after a while he needed something to fullfill his speed cravings so looked about on the net and found this little beaut. An '08 race ready clio cup car, Got a standard 2.0 litre engine with a modified air box and simpsons custom exhaust but is completly stripped so it flies, and the best thing is that it has a 6 speed sequential box..anyone who's been in a car with a sequential box will know what i mean when i say its fu**ing awesome!
2 weeks ago we took it to silverstone on a track day for its maiden voyage..what a day. My little brother who races a 2CV......stop laughing....took me out in it and it was unbelivable, so much grip even it heavy rain. Nothing could keep up with it... we even got past an o8 plate GT3 RS!! Madness but so much fun, heres a few pics from the day...
silverstonetrackday005.jpg
silverstonetrackday004.jpg
Here it is with no stickers... much better
silverstonetrackday002.jpg
This an identical one all stickered up we saw at the autosport show this year

looks smart with no graphics on it, I bet it scares a few people, I've seen the cup cars on a few BTCC support races and they don't half make some noise!

Yeah its real loud inside although when your watching it doesn't seem that loud. Just such a well built smile raising car i cant emphasise enough! Going to goodwood in it on a track day at the end of the month so really looking forward to it.. hopefuly its dry so we can try the slicks out...
Keep alert for some more pics from there