Aston in LMP1

Galps

Reaction score
At long last we are going to have the chance to hear some V12 Petrol grunt from a Britsh team at LeMan.

Aston are puttting there lump into a Lola, it's not quite on the pace of the Audi yet but at least we will be able to hear it coming. That Audi is a lovely car, quick and reliable but too ****** quiet.

aston.jpg

Im sure i saw this car in the American Le Mans series last weekend
was placed quite high up the field when i was watching (Motors tv)
could be wrong tho

At long last we are going to have the chance to hear some V12 Petrol grunt from a Britsh team at LeMan.

Aston are puttting there lump into a Lola, it's not quite on the pace of the Audi yet but at least we will be able to hear it coming. That Audi is a lovely car, quick and reliable but too ****** quiet.

aston.jpg
I agree, last year at a very wet Le mans they were pretty quiet.. apart from on the saturday night when we were standing outside the chinese on the mulsanne straight just a few feet form the track watching through the chain link fence, sounded awesome then but then there were flat out!
I'm sooooooo gonna miss it this year:(

Im sure i saw this car in the American Le Mans series last weekend
was placed quite high up the field when i was watching (Motors tv)
could be wrong tho

Its not racing in ALMS this year, its the LMES..

The LMP1 Aston made its debut at Barcelona at the first round of the LMES.. Its at Monza this weekend too, running pretty strong in qualifying, fifth fastest.. best of the non diesel cars..

Jonny

Its not racing in ALMS this year, its the LMES..

The LMP1 Aston made its debut at Barcelona at the first round of the LMES.. Its at Monza this weekend too, running pretty strong in qualifying, fifth fastest.. best of the non diesel cars..

Jonny

Cheers Jonny :redface: