le Mans 2007 - anybody going?

styleinnovations

convert from uk-mkivs.net
Reaction score
Hi,

Anybody going this year?

Not got a ticket yet will try last minute, but if anybody is oging lets get a meet together on mad friday

I'm going with Audi on an all inclusize deal.

I'm not sure you'll still be able to get accomodation (i.e. tent pitch) etc now.

Yeah Left it a bit late, normally book up in december, but still trying to get clearance from the Boss,
There's always some tickets kicking about at the last minute, forums etc, and if not i'm sure i can tag along with some mates,
Nice touch on the Audi pass, btw

The Audi trip isn't cheap but I think it's worth it.

About £820 for a car (and two people).

It gets you a tent (with separate sleeping areas), airbeds etc, chill out areas, parking, security, all food, ALL DRINK, private showers/ toilets etc, entrance ticket, grandstand ticket etc all from Thursday lunch thru to Monday lunch.

Seems good to me and I'm REALLY looking forward to it :cool:

Sounds nice, some of the companies i have used in the past do deals like that, but yes expensive, We try to take all our own gear, gas bbq, fridges, big gazebos etc etc, one of the reasons I got the waggon!
This will be my 8th year on the bounce if i manage to get there!
how long have you been going?

I've always wanted to go, might look at going next year now on the bike :)

Im going for the first time got package based on 4 people @ £275pp, should be good fun!

Will be taking a Volvo S60 D5 down as its about a tank of fuel for the round trip rather than 3 in the S3,

Sounds like a good deal Dave B,
the company Vectra Diesel hack was the cheapest thing I took one year, managed to get from home to le mans and back including the UK Leg!

Yes I'm going. Second year in succession for the S3 to go down.

We have currently 9 cars going and 11 Houx Annex tickets in our possession, so PM me if you need a ticket.

I am going with my wife and 6 month old daughter! we are following two caravans down (inlaws and wifes sisters family) in our A4, staying in mason blach (spelling..) should be an intresting weekend!!

Yes Maison Blanc is a "intresting" site, make sure you get there early, I mean even before the security, we had started getting there late tuesday night / early wednesday to get a decent pitch or your left with the back field miles from anywhere and bumpy has hell or the pitch next to the lunitics with all night parties and dig it yourself toilet block!

Good luck and remeber the ear plugs!

we will not get there til lthursday evening, supposidly they have set up sections and you have to camp in the section you are given! bitt if a ****** as the outlaws have section A (near the entrance gates to the campsite) but the other caravans we are with (about 6) are in section C! I bet it all falls to bit and we get in the same area.

bought the earplugs already even before the baby food!

got a ticket for 30 euros, get access to nearly all areas including right upto barrier, eurotunnel ticket for about £120, camping free next to le mans golf course, also got infield vehicle pass.

handy to know the head marshall at the mulsanne straight.

looking forward to it, should get down there friday afternoon.

we should have got some audi sport.net t-shirts done for le mans.

feel a bit embarrased going down in a merc and a golf as my a4 probably wouldn't make it at the moment. some other mates are taking mitsi evo 7's, focus rs and a ferrari 360 down,