Fantasy Formula 1 ASN League 2014

Update after GB race:

Reactions: Ghost
Second to seventh in one week, at least it's the German GP next so Mercedes will arrange for Hamilton to have an issue so Rosberg can win. A German driver in a German car at the German GP, It's a no brainer.

Reactions: Artimus
it's the German GP next so Mercedes will arrange for Hamilton to have an issue so Rosberg can win. A German driver in a German car at the German GP, It's a no brainer.

I cannot see that going down tbh Karl. :sly:

:faint:

You will always be No 1 in my eyes Sssaannndddrrraaaa…….. :wub:

…but just not in ASN FF1
:lmfao:

Lmao, i will come and haunt you Ghost. I see im still no. 20. This is just not good enough, i would be gettng better results if i drove the car myself . :) x

Reactions: Artimus
Second to seventh in one week, at least it's the German GP next so Mercedes will arrange for Hamilton to have an issue so Rosberg can win. A German driver in a German car at the German GP, It's a no brainer.
I like your scepticism. lol

Reactions: jojo and Artimus
WTF Massa out again, thought it was going to be a good weekend for me when Hamiltons car was sabotaged by the team to allow Rosberg to get pole position.
Massa should get some bigger mirrors fitted, Magnussen was alongide Massa and Massa tried to chop him off.
Claire Williams wont be happy.

Karl.

Reactions: Ghost, jojo and Artimus
It's not the first time I've felt Mercedes have rigged Hamilton's quali\race either.

Massa I give up on! give him a car that's capable of podiums and he'll contrive to throw it away somehow. Before this season I thought it was Ferrari holding him back, but it looks like tunnel vision is the issue.

Williams up to third in the constructors championship ...not bad considering they only have one driver. :keule:

Reactions: Ghost and jojo
Results after Hockenheim:

Jojo, you have Lewis, Karl Rosberg.
This weekend Lewis scored 32 points and Rosberg only 25

Lewis made up 17th places + finish 3rd = 15....
17 + 15 = 32
Rosberg only gets 25 for finishing 1st

kotv1.png

Sesame Street was brought to you today by the letter L and the number 3
:lmfao:

Reactions: jojo, Artimus and desertstorm
Wow, Not Bad for No 2 must have Webber & Di Resta driving. :ninja:

He's not having a good first season, but he's in good company, lots of mods around there to support him!! :lmfao:

Reactions: Artimus and Sandra
I appear to be going in the wrong direction on the league table. I think webber and diresta (my drivers from last season) are still in play somewhere, lol. :) x

Reactions: Artimus and slepy
Results after Hungarian GP.
Another place drop for me :(
Sandra, you're doing really well:D

Its been a long time coming.. but now.. im #1

fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: slepy and Sandra
Well done Ghost. Good choice in music as well. :) x

Now we are just over halfway, for a bit of fun..
What (one) driver would you drop from your team, and who would you swap him for?

ummm :think:

Now we are just over halfway, for a bit of fun..
What (one) driver would you drop from your team, and who would you swap him for?

ummm :think:

Massa(he is obviously shyte), for Riccairdo(for out doing his team mate, 4 Times World Champion, Vettel!, 'nuff said)

Reactions: Artimus and Ghost

Well as i'm number one… id not change anything!! :)

..but if I needed to change one driver, id need to keep Lewis and reluctantly drop Riccairdo.
I’d go for Bottas, not only as he had a good first half, but I can see him doing well the rest of the season. :icon_thumright:

Did I say I’m number one!

Reactions: Sandra and Artimus
I'd take Massa outside and stand him against a wall ...blindfolded! Then I'd employ Bottas, His confidence is soaring and Williams always, and I mean year in, year out, take the speed trap crown.

Well as i'm number one… id not change anything!! :)

..but if I needed to change one driver, id need to keep Lewis and reluctantly drop Riccairdo.
I’d go for Bottas, not only as he had a good first half, but I can see him doing well the rest of the season. :icon_thumright:

Did I say I’m number one!
Yes you did Ghost, Twice. I hope we not going to hear this too often, unless of course its when im no 1. :) x ;)

Am I still ... Number one! :)

Reactions: Artimus and Sandra
Am I still ... Number one! :)
You can remain No.1 for a few more days. :music: got my headphones on so I cant hear you going on and on and on. Lol. x

Well a big thanks to Rosberg for killing my double points race. Never mind Hamilton being upset how can my team (Sunday drivers) come first now lol.
Seriously though I do hope Hamilton gets the rub of the green now till the end of the season.
It's Rosberg's best shot of being world champ and it seems he doesn't care how he gets there.

I managed to restore some dignity this weekend with top points @ 118 still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay of the mark though. not last though ;-)

Looks like you all been doing well :encouragement:

cannot wait to see results posted
:D

Been looking at the overall results table after the Belgian GP.

Seeing Massa pulled his finger out a bit I have pulled back a few places.:thumbs up:
Had a look at the overall league of teams that have entered. ASN isn't doing too bad 14th out of 90 leagues entered. We also have the greatest amount of members in a league.:respekt::applaus:

And when I first looked at this I created 1 team, then thought I would be clever and enter a few. But picked just the one for this league. If only I had gone with the original team I picked.:think:

This team is 18th overall out of the hundreds entered.

Reactions: Ghost, jojo and markos72
I am not worried being a little behind as my Joker race isn't till Brazil and you have already blown yours in Australia.:moa:
If Hamilton keeps starting at the back and coming through the field then that will help you out a bit.

And when I first looked at this I created 1 team, then thought I would be clever and enter a few. But picked just the one for this league. If only I had gone with the original team I picked.:think:

:D Too much choice.... never a good thing ;)

Thanks for posting the update points @desertstorm :encouragement:

Ok who’s going to tell @Sandra she’s….. (I cannot say it)
I think we should draw straws…
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
Draw-Straws.jpg

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/mooning/showing-***.gif :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Last edited: