Received this email today from FF1.co.uk admin
2013 is upon us and the racing season is just around the corner. I hope you all enjoyed a good relaxing winter and are revved up and ready for some exciting racing action.
With only 22 days to go until the start of the F1 season and 44 days until the MotoGP season starts, FF1 2013, home is where the engine is. is GO. Some major drive \ rider changes have happened over the winter, with many new faces. For F1, this could be the most open season for many years, with most of the teams choosing an evolution route for the new cars rather than a ‘ground up’ new build for 2013. Some eager young guns that could certainly upset the current order of drivers. For MotoGP, Rossi has gone ‘home’ to Yamaha and again many new faces that could mix it at the front. The CRT bikes also look like they are stepping up their game to maybe get amongst the full GP bikes.
As always it is free to create a team in each of our leagues. A few minor changes for 2013. You are now no longer restricted to who you can select for you’re A and B drivers \ riders. You can choose anyone from the full line up as long as you do not choose the same A and B component. You still have £60 million to spend on your team and have to select a ‘Joker’ race were you will score double points.
Sorry for the slightly later start this year, but I was waiting on Force India announcing their second driver, but still waiting so launching now and will add the driver when they are finally accounted.
So go have a great season, get all your family and friends involved, create a mini league and see who can be the ‘top dog’. The more people we get the more interesting it becomes, so send anyone you can to FF1 2013, home is where the engine is. to enter a team.
Thanks for your continued support.
1. Go to FF1 2013, home is where the engine is.
2. Press Enter a team -> enter f1 team
3. Enter first name and surname ( doesn't have to be real if you don't want to).
4. Choose your team with maximum $60 million to spend.
5. Choose your joker race from which you get double points. (this might be the decider who wins ASN league)
6. Enter your email and make sure it is correct!
7. You will get a confirmation email with a code which you will need to enter on the website.
8. Create your password
9. Post your TEAM NAME here so that I can add you to ASN league.
10. Post your choice for Driver 1, Driver 2, Chassis, Engine and Joker. I will get it in one post after 13th of March.
Looks like this year there is no access to check each team from the league.
Last entries 13th of March!!
(not really, hope I win again :P )