Formula one 2013

I wonder if she'll bring her friend Jason from the Gadget show along!

I'm a SKY man now anyway but i did like Suzi on MotoGP.

all I can say is Georgie Thompson!! What a backside :sign_omg:

Reactions: 1animal1
Put your claws away Sandra!! :no: ........................................... :)
I so happy to here Suzi Perry will be presenting F1 for the BBC, imo she is one of the best presenters around. :wub:
WOOHOO!!

I dont have claws Spooky, just nice long nails, lmao. Lets be honest here though, we watch F1 for the cars and the superb driving skills of the drivers (Mark webber) i dont want to listen to some woman prattling on. She should have stuck to motogp or better still the gadget show, or may i suggest she goes to that other car show, i believe they call it fifth gear. :lmfao:. As you were, lol. :) x

Here are the only races that are live on the BBC 2013

China - April 14
Spain - May 12
Canada June 9
Silverstone - June30
TBA* - July 21
Belgium - August 25
Italy - September8
Japan - October13
India - October 27
Brazil - November24

How sad not to cover (live)the first race of the season the Australian GP and No Monaco ??

I have sky but enjoy watching it on the bbc, and now Suzi Perry will be presenting!

wolf-howl.jpg
:cool:

what can I say Spooky, ok, that pic made me lol. Good job i got sky, i dont want to miss the opening race or the monaco round. Not much chance of me missing any races as i have the sky app on my phone. I wont have to watch the bbc coverage so im a happy camper. :) x

Who has the best looking car so far? ……. For me its Force India, nice paint work
BCLyz8ZCQAAS3Kx.jpg:large

Reactions: Sandra
​Has to be Red Bull for me, lots of colour. :) x

Sauber will look cool on the track.

Ferrari for me.

The red cars always look good.

They are due a championship after coming so close last year.

Hamilton will win a championship with Mercedes, not this year, but next year. Ross brawn (so I have heard) is spending time and money on the future development of Mercedes rather than the cars of last season and the new 2013 season. Brawn Gp was a brilliant team, this was because of the amount of development that went into the car, as most teams will spend the winter months designing the new car.

This year though I see Ferrari taking a championship. Alonso for me is the most 'complete' driver on the track. Who knows though, Massa gave him a good run for his money in the closing stages of 2012!!

Ross Brawn is expected to leave his position as team principal of Mercedes following their recruitment of McLaren technical director Paddy Lowe. Lowe is to run the team along with new Mercedes sports boss Toto Wolff from 2014 but he will be employed by McLaren until then on 'gardening leave'. Brawn will stay on for now, but sources close to Mercedes say he will not continue in the long term. BBC Sport - Ross Brawn expected to leave Mercedes after Paddy Lowe joins Wonder what Hamilton makes of this because i thought one of the big reasons for him moving was to be with Ross.

Here are the only races that are live on the BBC 2013

China - April 14
Spain - May 12
Canada June 9
Silverstone - June30
TBA* - July 21
Belgium - August 25
Italy - September8
Japan - October13
India - October 27
Brazil - November24

How sad not to cover (live)the first race of the season the Australian GP and No Monaco ??

I have sky but enjoy watching it on the bbc, and now Suzi Perry will be presenting!

:cool:

Wow! I'll be looking forward on this dates...I'm going to watch this!

Totally missed this thread. The best looking cars for me are the Mercedes & Caterham. I've always liked the silver arrows and the green on the caterham is very nice.

Like Spooky has mentioned i'm a bit disappointed that the first race of the seoson is not shown live and no Monaco...shocking. However i am looking forward to seeing this season as lot of driver changes in teams, so will be interesting to see how they do.. mainly being Hamilton & Perez.

What i hate about watching the highlights is having to avoid watching the news or visiting any sites such as bbc, google news and even this forum so that i dont find out who has won the race! Cant even check the football scores because its mostly likely to be on the main page or floating around somewhere on the site lol

Last edited:
firstrow is for that mate. Rubbish quality but live ;)

Just copying over what i've wrote in the other thread but adding a bit more.

Hamilton not really in much contention for the title but in 2014 I think he may start to come into his own with the rule changes.

Be nice to see how good of a driver Nico Rosberg is now he's paired with Hamilton.

I also think Perez will actually out-drive Button this year, he's going to be keen to prove himself and in my eyes has already proved he can drive, just hope he doesn't go trying to hard and end up like Grosjean was last year making silly mistakes been to aggressive and trying to hard to prove himself.

Can Also see Hulkenberg picking up a podium or two this season as well now he's moved to Sauber.

I think the Sauber is the best looking car on the track this year, it does look very sweet.

As for the championship this year, I think it will be Alonso, he deserved it last time round but was unlucky, he out-drove the car all the time.

But I will be routing for Kimi this year, be great to see him clinch another Title.

Sooo cannot wait for this frickin season to get started!! :D I keep involuntarily wee'ing with excitement :DDD

Sooo cannot wait for this frickin season to get started!! :D I keep involuntarily wee'ing with excitement :DDD
Hi tim, welcome back, you not been on for ages. Have you picked your team for fantasy formula 1? Hope your doing ok. :) x

Hiya Sandra! Yup been a busy boy :D

Hope your all ok and well? :)

Ummm I've not picked a fantasy team, probably gonna be nipping in once in a blue moon... so thought i'd give it a miss.

Hiya Sandra! Yup been a busy boy :D

Hope your all ok and well? :)

Ummm I've not picked a fantasy team, probably gonna be nipping in once in a blue moon... so thought i'd give it a miss.

Im good thanks Tim, just my usual busy on here. Go ahead and pick a team, great banter goes on in the ff1thread, we will keep an eye on your team. We sitting presently at 20 teams so far, thats 6 more than last season, hoping we get many more before the start of the season. Would be good to have you take part, so get choosing, if nothing else, i will enjoy beating you on the league. Lol. :) x

alright alright...GOD....pecking at my head already, only been back a day! :p

I've had to read the instructions, despise that lol.

My team is posted :whip:

alright alright...GOD....pecking at my head already, only been back a day! :p

I've had to read the instructions, despise that lol.

My team is posted :whip:

Good man Tim, you know we love you really, :) x

Hi Animal good to see you… its that time of year again :racer:

Did you see Hamilton back on Top Gear, he set the fastest time by over a second? :applaus:

...but I cannot find it on youtube?

Your a hard sales woman Sandra.... ;)

What's happened to the adolescent? he still around flying the red flag :D

Edit: Spooky...hello mate!! hope you're well :) and yup, don't think any of us would have guessed that one (Top Gear), leagues ahead - well done to Top Gear for pre empting it

Your a hard sales woman Sandra.... ;)

What's happened to the adolescent? he still around flying the red flag :D

Edit: Spooky...hello mate!! hope you're well :) and yup, don't think any of us would have guessed that one (Top Gear), leagues ahead - well done to Top Gear for pre empting it

Lmao Tim, i work hard for my awesome title. I not seen a certain person posting for a while. :) Hi spooky just to let you know, i going to beat you as well. Haha. As you were guys, lol. :) x

I'm still beating you on post figures though sandra...get your a**e in gear haha :)

I'm still beating you on post figures though sandra...get your a**e in gear haha :)

Its all about the quality of my posts, lmao .:) x :blow:I will catch up with you soon. :) x

yeah can't really argue that toss can i...if you ever want lessons in talking crap..I'm ya man ;)

yeah can't really argue that toss can i...if you ever want lessons in talking crap..I'm ya man ;)

There are some on here that may say im good at talking crap, but what do they know, lmao. If i need some lessons i will be sure to give you a shout. I may even learn some new interesting words along the way. Seriously though, its great to have you back posting and joiningus in the fantasy formula 1 it was great banter last year, most enjoyable, im getting impatient waiting for the season to start. :) x

for a second there I was thinking 'yeah, Sandra's talking away, having a good convo' THEN you got all corporate on my ***...you've changed Sandra :) haha

Umm yeah me too, always seems like an age for it all to start... just want to see what all the practices have amounted to, we NEED to SEE! :D wish i had Sky 3D :( - upgrading to HD is one thing, but buying sports and movies to get 3D is entirely another..... double my Sky rent :/ rip off s**ts

for a second there I was thinking 'yeah, Sandra's talking away, having a good convo' THEN you got all corporate on my ***...you've changed Sandra :) haha

Umm yeah me too, always seems like an age for it all to start... just want to see what all the practices have amounted to, we NEED to SEE! :D wish i had Sky 3D :( - upgrading to HD is one thing, but buying sports and movies to get 3D is entirely another..... double my Sky rent :/ rip off s**ts

Lmao Tim, you always get me the same way, i say it as i see it, im still me, wont change for anyone. I enjoy the site and all the banter that goes with it. Love my formula 1 threads. Can always guarantee a good laugh with the competition in there. I really thought i was going to win 2012, but sadly i got beaten, bring on the new season though, see what happens. I am so looking forward to practice sessions, as long as i dont need to listen to Suzy Perry prattling on, i will be happy. Its fortunatei have sky. in the meantime i just read crash.net to keep me up to date. :) x