DTM

jonny87

Reaction score
A new dtm season is starting this weekend at hockenheim, i was wondering if anyone knew where i could watch it ie any sky channels or streamed on the internet?

Cheers

Believe ESPN showing it-I pay enough to Sky every month,so not forking out extra money for that.

Im sick of espn/sky nabbing all the sports and charging a shed load for the privilege, toss pots!!

I dont like football, rugby, golf, tennis or any other sport that isnt motorsport so not worth me having any sport channel but means i miss out on everything :(

Maybe ill see if i can watch it on the net

Hi mate.. i can only see it on ESPN live

ITV4 have secured a deal this season to show all 10 rounds of the 2012 DTM championship. The bad news is – they’ll only be showing the highlights
Highlights of the first round of the season from the Hockenheimring in Germany... Saturday 5th May at 10:30 on ITV 4

Iv not watch DTM before tbh but will give it a go.

Brands Hatch this weekend :icon_thumright:

I was there, very good day in terms of value for money, plenty of races on, but Brands indy doesn't allow for much overtaking, although I will say from the grandstands on the main straight you can see most of the track, I'll look forward to seeing what I missed this evening