F1 Season 2012

Caterham have shown there new challenger..What a croc of sh*t

croczs.jpg

So much going on in F1 Season 2012 and yet no much chat in here. No doubt once Ramilton does something ordinary then the usual suspects on here will get out of there arm chairs and pipe up.. Soo lame.

:applaus:

"Kimi Raikkonen has admitted that he doesn't expect to be challenging the front-runners during the 2012 season"
Kimi Raikkonen expects midfield battle for Lotus in 2012 | Lotus F1 | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

Jules Bianchi has been named as the reserve driver for Force India for the 2012 season
Jules Bianchi named Force India reserve driver for 2012 | Force India | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

Shut up darling :) **** me your boring son, reason not much chat on here is that your a ****** who posts links to news that we are reading anyway as we do know how to use the Internet. Like I've said before leave the insults behind and maybe we all can have decent discussion but you can't help yourself can you sonny jim.

Peace out!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
your a ****** who posts links to news that we are reading anyway as we do know how to use the Internet

LOL Twonky.. So you knew about Kubica being Ferrari test driver and they are going to formaly announce it at the Feb 3rd launch?

Adrian Sutil has been found guilty of causing grievous bodily harm and given a suspended jail sentence of 18 months.
Sutil has been on trial in Munich for the last two days accused of causing GBH to Eric Lux - the CEO of Lotus (formerly Renault) owners Genii Capital. Having apologised to Lux in court on Monday, Sutil has today been found guilty after wounding Lux with a champagne glass in the incident in a Shanghai nightclub last April.
As well as the suspended sentence, Judge Christiane Thiemann also fined Sutil 200,000 Euros which will be paid to charities. Yesterday in court it emerged that Sutil had offered to support Lux's African charity project following the incident, but that Lux was seeking a face-to-face apology.

So..Mclaren launch there new car today. Bet the Ramilton fans pipe up in here now.. Yawn.

Live here Watch the launch of the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes MP4-27 Live! / Vodafone McLaren Mercedes As of now 11:05am. Bet no-one is watching and will just comment when lewser does something ordinary on track.. Sooo predictable from flavour of the month fans.

Aww the Dumbo ear sidepods have gone :-(
I did however see the name on the car. It said "Button" Maybe becuase he IS there Number 1 driver.

191701.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like Mr Hamilton has a new arch-nemesis to replace Massi this season in the form of Sutil!! lol

Im amazed Sutil only just figured out Ramilton is a selfish noob and only thinks of himself. Maybe Sutil should have google ramilton before being his friend..

Let me google that for you

LOL reptor245, i take it you dont like Hamilton that much then! lol Well i think he is awesome to watch as he brings a aggressive style of driving to the track which is always eventful and entertaining to watch on tv. I think it would be boring without drivers like himself, vettel, button, alonso, massa, webber etc.

Im amazed Sutil only just figured out Ramilton is a selfish noob and only thinks of himself. Maybe Sutil should have google ramilton before being his friend..

Let me google that for you

This is very sad, why don't you just support who you want to support?? You come across very clever slagging someone off who is far more talented than you'll ever be. What's this "Ramilton" you sound like a child in the playground?!

They are all supreme drivers at the top of their sport, let's just enjoy the racing.

well chaps its been a while.... i haven't really been on here much as im not a true F1 fan :)

Glad to see the tits still the same as always, lactating s**t all over what was once a nice clean F1 thread.

Anyways, lots of changes lots of nice new cars, some newly placed drivers and a couple of weird bits of technology - just hope it isn't dominated by a finger again - we need a few nice evenly matched cars to battle it out :)

Roll on the first race!

This is very sad, why don't you just support who you want to support?? You come across very clever slagging someone off who is far more talented than you'll ever be. What's this "Ramilton" you sound like a child in the playground?!

They are all supreme drivers at the top of their sport, let's just enjoy the racing.

You may have noticed...the 'kid' aint that bright.

Sadly but luckily for us, some moron has to live with him.... parents eh, gotta love that unconditional love.

Ask him how his life guard training is going ;)

Well i will be supporting McLaren and the british drivers both Lewis and Jenson as usual this season. Hopefully we wont see much of the one finger gesture this season! lol I'm also excited to see how Williams do as they are back with renault engines.

OMG the humanity of it! I can see several new 2012 cars being banned from the grid due to being far too damn ugly. Never liked Ferrari but they always had nice looking cars until now!! Force India is just a bad. Hope Adrian can keep the bulls a bit nicer like the Mclaren!

Well i will be supporting McLaren and the british drivers both Lewis and Jenson as usual this season. Hopefully we wont see much of the one finger gesture this season! lol I'm also excited to see how Williams do as they are back with renault engines.

Same here. Great to have Kimi back too, he's a character!!

Looking forward to seeing th RB8 later on today.

Another ugly car unvailed below.. My perdiction is the Red Bull will have a slopeing noes like Mclarens.

13267.jpg
13262.jpg

CircuitJerezDate07/02/2012
Longueur4,423 km Humidité90 %
Temp Air7°CTemp Piste25°C
CielSoleilVent-- Km/h

Classements : (MàJ des tours à : 10h40)

PPilotesEquipesTempsEcartsTrs
1RaikkonenLotus1.19.670 26
2RosbergMercedes1.21.170+1.50017
3KobayashiSauber1.22.112+2.4426
4RicciardoToro Rosso1.22.578+2.90812
5MassaFerrari1.23.391+3.72112
6De La RosaHRT1.26.520+6.8504
7Di RestaForce India1.35.200+15.53011
8WebberRed Bull-.--.---+-.-----
9ButtonMcLaren-.--.---+-.-----
10MaldonadoWilliams-.--.---+-.-----

Looks like Red Bull have been cleaver again by putting in a vent on the stepped nose. Rumours are it redirects airflow to the back creating more downforce like the previous blown diffusers. But could simply be for cooling the KERS system which they had issues with last season. Will be interesting to see which one it is!!

Looks like Red Bull have been cleaver again by putting in a vent on the stepped nose. Rumours are it redirects airflow to the back creating more downforce like the previous blown diffusers. But could simply be for cooling the KERS system which they had issues with last season. Will be interesting to see which one it is!!

"He also claimed that the hole in the step section of the nose is for driver cooling despite some suggesting that it could have some alternative aerodynamic purpose"

Adrian Newey thinks 2011 dominance is no guarantee that Red Bull will set F1 pace in 2012 - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com

Anyone else feeling excited about this season now the testing has kicked off :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, i cant wait. Should be a good season. Need to find an app for my ipad soon as well.

Very excited, testing will always throw a lot of people. Let's hope more cars are competitive. Looks like I might have to get sky HD now unless reptor can point me in the right direction of streams

Very excited, testing will always throw a lot of people. Let's hope more cars are competitive. Looks like I might have to get sky HD now unless reptor can point me in the right direction of streams

If i find some as the season starts i will definatly post some on here no worries. Ive just got hold of my mates Polsat as shes polish and as far as i beleive they show F1 on polish tv. Will have to listen to radio 5 live for english comentar but beats paying for Sky sports :)

Do you have to buy the full sky sports package now? you used to be able to buy half of it.... Spose i'll have to find my login details :)

Animal you buy sports 1+2 and get 3-4 free so basically no you can't buy half. You don't have to get sports though aslong as you have HD you will get it. I'm just upgrading to HD and not sports

You sure twiggs? I've just logged in and it looks like I have to buy a sports package...

Times
DriverCar TimeLaps
1.Fernando AlonsoFerrari F20121:18.87739
2.Jean-Eric VergneToro Rosso STR71:19.59780
3.Sebastian VettelRed Bull RB81:19.60650
4.Lewis HamiltonMcLaren MP4-271:19.64086
5.Romain GrosjeanLotus E201:19.72995
6.Kamui KobayashiSauber C311:19.83476
7.Nico HulkenbergForce India VJM051:19.97790
8.Bruno SennaWilliams FW341:20.132125
9.Jarno TrulliCaterham CT011:22.198117

Despite covering the most miles, Senna caused two of the three red flags during the day. LOL Yup Yup crap driver.

Fernando Alonso quickest on disrupted day for Ferrari | Formula 1 | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

Would anybody happen to know whether the new F1 Season is likely to get a showing on Sky3D? We've just got it and its brilliant! I imagine F1 in 3D would be phenomenal!

Would anybody happen to know whether the new F1 Season is likely to get a showing on Sky3D? We've just got it and its brilliant! I imagine F1 in 3D would be phenomenal!

Just HD at the moment

Has anyone got the new app of F1 for ipad, iphone or android yet?