JMB RetrofitsAH Fabrications
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: F1 Season 2012

5th Gear

Status
    How embarasing. Not satisfied with begging for a drive in India and FAILING, he is now doing this... What a sad moron..lol

Karun Chandhok keen to try out sportscars in 2012 | Caterham | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S4twiggy View Post
    Here's summin original for ya fella- your a stupid thick biased ****!!!! Merry Xmas lol
    Steady now, its pity he needs. Imagine living in his hate filled world, it cant be fun

IMHO, All F1 drivers are fantastic drivers, all F1 drivers who have won a race are brillant & then there are the others like Fangio, Senna, Stewart, Schumacher etc who take things to a different level.
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

5th Gear

Status
    Like i didnt see this one coming.. What "fricken joke"

Call me MC Laren: Lewis Hamilton records R&B album in top music studio used by superstars including Robbie Williams and Kylie Minogue | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre

Lewis Hamilton records secret R&B album

By GORDON SMART, Showbiz Editor

Published: Today at 01:36

LEWIS HAMILTON doesn't spend his free time watching Top Gear or playing Out Run.

He's been secretly renting a top west London studio to record R&B tracks

Wonder if the first track will be called "is it cos i is black" Feat Ali-G

Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

Fully Certified Detailer!!

Status
    Read some decent papers reps, tabloids are for rejects who believe in what they read, anything that comes out of a tabloid is suspect

5th Gear

Status
    Read some decent papers reps, tabloids are for rejects who believe in what they read, anything that comes out of a tabloid is suspect
    What "papers" do you suggest as i thought ALL papers were tabloids? Your statement contradicts itself.

What about MTV..Is that "suspect" too?

Lewis Hamilton 'Recording Secret Album' | Lewis Hamilton | News | MTV UK
    Last edited by reptor245; 1st January 2012 at 17:58.

Status
    The sun, daily mail, mirror etc anything that has women with their tits out I don't bother reading and certainly not drivel storys like that. I didn't say it wasn't true though I was just pointing out that you read some crap papers lol if Lewis has done a secret album then I for one will not buy it so I don't care what he does off season, as long as he gets his mind focused on bettering the ****e we saw in 2011 them it's all good

5th Gear

Status
    Read some decent papers
    So what paper do YOU read thats not a "tabloid"? Im curious.

Status
    I don't read as I'm a machine so all my data is inputted via satellite from MIT and thug life bible

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by reptor245 View Post
    What "papers" do you suggest as i thought ALL papers were tabloids? Your statement contradicts itself.
    newspaper and tabloid are not synonymous
    Alex S3 AMK
    Bilstein B8s, H&R Springs, Neuspeed ARBs, Genuine 18" BBS LMs & LCR Brembos

6th Gear

Status
    to me tabloids are like sun, star etc. The others like the herald, times etc were referred to as broadsheets though not sure now as they are the same size lol.
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

5th Gear

Status
    I don't read
    Just the answer i expected from you twonkey.

Status
    Just the answer i expected from you twonkey.
    I'm glad you proved me right reps, I thought to myself " I bet he will quote my I don't read part" thank you for being so predictable once again mrs reptor, u may aswel not post now all year as I know what your going to say before you do lol ....... Diddums!!!! Mwah xx

5th Gear

Status
    Thanks for proving me right and replying... sorry was just typing the same poop as you..

Anyways back from the land of twonkey

Lauches

McLaren launch, Feb 1
    Ferrari launch, February 3
    Sauber launch, February 6

Pre-season testing

1st Test - Jerez, February 7-10
    Mercedes launch, February 21 (expected)
    2nd Test - Barcelona, February 21-24
    3rd Test - Barcelona, March 1-4

S3 Drift King!

Status
    At *** last! A post that's about F1!!

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    I see the thalidomide is still causing **** - usually when a patient can't admit he needs treatment you have a problem but this is entertaining (for the wrong reasons)... a bit like John Merrick (elephant man).

I therefore rename him JOHN!! yes JOHN is his new name going forth

Happy new year everyone
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

5th Gear

Status
    This message is hidden because 1animal1 is on your ignore list.

Ahhh such a shame Bet it was a life changing comment too.. Booo..lol

5th Gear

Status
    "Jenson is very quick and he's gathered a strong team of technicians around him," said Hamilton. Err yeah thats coss Jenson is a racer and not a Tit!

Lewis Hamilton impressed by Jenson Button's technical team | McLaren | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

Status
    cant wait for the teams to start testing, i wonder if the other teams can compete against red bull, i really hope so as it will give us a good season. no blown diffuser's should help mind

Status
    "Jenson is very quick and he's gathered a strong team of technicians around him," said Hamilton. Err yeah thats coss Jenson is a racer and not a Tit!

Lewis Hamilton impressed by Jenson Button's technical team | McLaren | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1
    why do you feel the need to say something like that lol??? if you just said its because he is a racer i would have found it funny but there you go again bashing lewis for no reason, its getting tiring reps and predictable. lets keep it purely F1 this year as i know your good when it comes to stats etc so keep us informed with what news you know and lets all get along, unless you dont want to and therefore ill keep calling you a **** lol

5th Gear

Status
    why do you feel the need to say something like that lol
    Hehe coss its true. He is a TIT.

5th Gear

Status
    Just read up on this theory and sounds interesting if it proves to work :-)

"A report in Gazzetta dello Sport on Tuesday revealed that Lotus was running a ride height control mechanism - reported to be activated by a driver using a pedal - to help maintain the car's distance from the ground under braking.As well as helping with aerodynamic performance, due to the constant ride height, the device would also improve stability under braking - so would therefore have the added benefit of helping look after the tyres "
    Ferrari awaits FIA decision on legality of Lotus's braking system - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com

In other news...
    "Kimi Raikkonen will return to Formula 1 action in a 2010-specification Renault at Valencia on January 23-24"
    Lotus sets date for Kimi Raikkonen's return to F1 machinery - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com

I for one realy hope Kimi sticks two fingers up to critics who are bashing him before he`s even spun a wheel of a current F1 car.
    I really like Kimi and love his relaxed attitude to the media "circus" Reminds me of Montoya who was also a very quick driver and not scared to give Schuey a run for his money when schuey was on top of his game. Montoya also had a relaxed attitude to racing media but unfortunatly for both Montoya and Kimi, they didnt get along with Nob dennis at Mclaren.

Missing the S3

Status
    Agree that Kimi should be given the chance to prove himself before people write him off. The lotus development sounds interesting, i hope it is deemed legal as at the end of the day thats what f1 is all about, bring new technology to motorsport.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mk1chopper View Post
    Agree that Kimi should be given the chance to prove himself before people write him off. The lotus development sounds interesting, i hope it is deemed legal as at the end of the day thats what f1 is all about, bring new technology to motorsport.
    FIA have just confirmed it is legal. Hope it works for lotus and gives kimi a decent car to show his doubters..Saying that tho about it been legal, i hope its better than there legal forward facing exhaust from last year. That was a right joke wasnt it?

"Lotus's rivals look set to be forced to copy its innovative reactive ride height system ahead of the 2012 season, with the FIA happy the concept is totally legal."
    Lotus's rivals set to be forced to copy innovative reactive ride height system - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com

In some other news, Kubica has broken his leg again. He fell over on some ice and re opened a previosuly healing breakage.
    I note at the bottom as well that Ferrari have put water on the rumour he was gonna test for them :-)

"Robert Kubica has injured his leg in a fall near his home, with sources close to the Polish driver suggesting that he has reopened a fracture that he sustained in his rally accident last year"
    Robert Kubica injures leg in fall - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com

Ive got a feeling this years season is gonna be a thriller :_)

5th Gear

Status
    Well i wont be watch free practices anymore due to this TIT being involved... Cant stand his biased one sided bull****
    . There was a reason why BBC didnt take him up years ago.

"The BBC has also confirmed that James Allen will become the lead commentator for Radio 5 live"

Gary Anderson joins BBC line-up for 2012 Formula 1 season - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com

this is why james allen is a TIT

5th Gear

Status

5th Gear

Status
    Epic webber at his best :D

5th Gear

Status
    Bruno Senna has joined Williams for the 2012 season.

Oh dear, its a sad day for both Williams to employ this no talent driver and a sad day for rubens.

Bruno Senna joins Williams | Williams | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

Williams confirms Bruno Senna will race for the team in F1 in 2012 - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com

5th Gear

Status
    Take the words "Senna" out of his name and what do you have?....Bruno rubbish driver = FACT

"Bruno Senna is willing to take a third driver role to remain in Formula 1 next season after missing out on a Lotus drive to Romain Grosjean."

He lost out because he is rubbish and riding on the "senna" name...Yawn..
    What did i say back in December 13th....Oh yeah the above. And what gets mentioned today?????

"Senna, the nephew of three-time world champion Ayrton, made his grand prix debut with the Hispania team"

Yup, still riding on his uncles name clearly.

But whats this>>>>"Bruno Senna insists that his capture of a Williams seat for 2012 was not just down to sponsorship"<<<

And then "The Brazilian is bringing welcome backing from a number of sponsors, including long-time supporter Embratel, to a Williams team that is recovering from its worst ever season in F1, it was no secret that Williams had financial considerations to make

Bruno Senna says money was not key to secure F1 drive with Williams - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com

I rest my case.........it was no secret that Williams had financial considerations to makeit was no secret that Williams had financial considerations to make ."

Status
    Nearly 3 quarters of the drivers have to bring money with them into a team so if they had no money they wouldn't get a seat. Let's wait and see what testing brings to see what kind of car Williams have this year

Status
    Oh and reps they are just stating a fact that Bruno senna is ayrton's nephew nothing else

Status
    Bring on the new season. Lets just all wait and see how Bruno Senna gets on. I actually think he is a driver to keep a close watch on. Will need to source the new app for my ipad.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Lets just all wait and see how Bruno Senna gets on
    Err we already know the quality of a driver he isnt or have you forgotton last season already?

Here is a quick reminder for ya.

We also see his angry attitude here..the dog killer!!!

Status
    No reptor, i have not forgotten last season. I didnt say he was perfect either. I personally think he has the potential to be a good driver with
    the right car and the support of a good team. But as I say, thats my opinion that Im perfectly entitled to have

2nd Gear

Status
    Oh and reps they are just stating a fact that Bruno senna is ayrton's nephew nothing else
    yes they are only stating a fact. but the fact that he cant just be referred to as b.senna, they feel necesssary to state his relations which is essentially using it as a marketing strategy. you dont need that fact to understand the statement so i can see where reps is coming from.

not that it really makes any difference lol

Per ardua

Status
    Just read through this thread and it's quite amusing. I'll try to keep up with it this season. Funny and informative!

Personally, I hope Jenson can build on last years successes and have to agree with reptor245 about Lewis I might even upgrade my sky....as long as my son can go without new school shoes!
    For sale:
    RS6 18" alloys
    S-line 8p2 chrome grill
    Pm me.

6th Gear

Status
    snipetty snip snip
    Alex S3 AMK
    Bilstein B8s, H&R Springs, Neuspeed ARBs, Genuine 18" BBS LMs & LCR Brembos

5th Gear

Status
    The Iceman is back on track..Oh yes......

He did say it will take some time to get to know the car tho.
    Kimi Raikkonen warns he will need time to settle back into Formula 1 after 2010 Renault test - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rockape View Post
    Just read through this thread and it's quite amusing. I'll try to keep up with it this season. Funny and informative!

Personally, I hope Jenson can build on last years successes and have to agree with reptor245 about Lewis I might even upgrade my sky....as long as my son can go without new school shoes!
    not another one!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

hope your not a ferrari bum like reps

5th Gear

Status

LOL Twonky.. anyone who says anything other than love for Ramitlon or Button is in for a ruff ride on here it seems.. LOL so sad..

Per ardua

Status

Nah just think Hamiltons a twonk!
    For sale:
    RS6 18" alloys
    S-line 8p2 chrome grill
    Pm me.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast