F1 Season 2012

funny thing is, you just KNOW the punishment for that would have been far more elaborate had it been a few other drivers... not naming (obvious!)....

IT hasn't mentioned since...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
56.gif

the steward's inquiry has deemed it to be Hamilton's fault and he is now carrying a 10 place grid penalty into Spa

F1 is back this weekend and for me Spa is one of the best on the calendar!! :racer:

Just watching the replay...a car flying past the front of you must be terrifying,the wreckage was everywhere

Just watching the replay...a car flying past the front of you must be terrifying,the wreckage was everywhere

im surprised no one was hurt Jase. Now Maldanado out with damage to the wing. :) x

It's spread to the pit lane ! Jeez it must be something in the water.

There is certainly plenty going on this race and we only half way through Jase. :) x

Poor Ramilton. Typical driving style from him. Think he`s been learn from pasto maldanaro...

Tut Tut.

What a good race for Button. Reptor, are you watching a different race from the rest of us. The incident in the first lap was not down to Lewis Hamilton.

Poor Ramilton. Typical driving style from him. Think he`s been learn from pasto maldanaro...

Tut Tut.

Taken from F1 website:

Lotus’s Romain Grosjean has been given a one-race ban after the stewards at Spa-Francorchamps judged him to be responsible for causing the first-corner accident at the start of Sunday’s 2012 Formula 1 Shell Belgian Grand Prix.

The ban means Grosjean will miss next weekend’s Italian event, which takes place at Monza from September 7-9. He has also been fined 50,000 Euros.

“The stewards regard this incident as an extremely serious breach of the regulations which had the potential to cause injury to others," said a statement released by the FIA. “It eliminated leading championship contenders from the race.

And your verdict on that is.....

Grosjean one race ban.

Maldonado 10 place grid penalty at Monza (5 places for jump start, 5 places for hitting a Marussia).

My thought on Grosjean - correct penalty. Not for the first time he didn't make it through first corner.

Tut Tut.
:think:
Reptor, are you watching a different race from the rest of us.
:icon_thumright:

I didnt think "the bus stop" was at Spa anymore, you know that slow part of the circuit where the cars needed to slow down till they got passed.
Then i notice someone painted it red and put a number 6 on it!! :lmfao:

what was this about Hamilton and what he said on twitter?

Hamilton tweeted "WTF" in response to his and Buttons lap times and the differences between using the old and new wing. As Westy as put up he also tweeted about telemetry after fans said Button was faster.

IMO - the worst thing that guy has done is not keep his Dad as his manager. Obviously kept him in a level place and cooled him down when he was angry. Now he's just acting a child with all the press he gets. Shame because he can be a brilliant driver.

Hamilton tweeted "WTF" in response to his and Buttons lap times and the differences between using the old and new wing. As Westy as put up he also tweeted about telemetry after fans said Button was faster.

IMO - the worst thing that guy has done is not keep his Dad as his manager. Obviously kept him in a level place and cooled him down when he was angry. Now he's just acting a child with all the press he gets. Shame because he can be a brilliant driver.

That's the problem with a bit of fame isn't it? You're not allowed to use 'WTF' as a term, incase you offend your masses of fans, or in his case, fuel the fire for the haters out there!

Get over it man, he's human ***!, :wtf: and FML! :laugh:

That's the problem with a bit of fame isn't it? You're not allowed to use 'WTF' as a term, incase you offend your masses of fans, or in his case, fuel the fire for the haters out there!

Get over it man, he's human ***!, :wtf: and FML! :laugh:

I agree with the fame meaning he can't say and do as he pleases as hell offend some people. Tbh, I don't care about the little things, but tweeting telemetry is a poor choice IMO. Just needs to cool down a little and remember he is an idol in many young boys eyes.

I dont think Hamilton will move now, if he was going to move imo he'd have very much pick of all the top teams this year when Webber and Massa's contract was up.

if he was going to make a move id think it will be to a team that he thinks will give him a winning car.... thats not Mercedes at the mo.

Tis a shame isn't it :)

Still, as good as ALonso is, good to see he's getting his share of bad luck finally :)

Flawless drive from Hamilton finally! Shame about Button, would have been nice to see a McLaren one two!! Good drive from Alonso to be fair, he would have won it had he qualified properly in Q3. Driver of the race has to go to Perez though though! :racer:

have to agreee VERY good race... congrats to LH, brilliant job from ALonso and stunning drive from Perez... worked out VERY well for Lewis, all except for Alonso, most things went his way for the championship though, just need that spaniard to get a bit of bad luck now ;) (his share) :)

That depends who you want to win. I don't think Alonso needs any bad luck.
He is the Championship leader and I hope he stays there till the end of the season.
After all, he is the best driver there. Hamilton wins when his car is flawless. Just like Vettel or Button.
Alonso always goes a step forward even with a ****ty car. At the beginning of the season Ferrari wasn't even close to Mclarens and still he was first to win 2 races.

I'd have Alonso win over Vettel this year and I'm a McLaren fan.

Where's Reptor when Hamilton wins, Vettel gets a drive through and retires? Surprised he's not on here blaming 'Ramilton' for the Alonso / Vettel incident!

I'd have Alonso win over Vettel this year and I'm a McLaren fan.

Where's Reptor when Hamilton wins, Vettel gets a drive through and retires? Surprised he's not on here blaming 'Ramilton' for the Alonso / Vettel incident!
Lmao, dont you worry Warren, he will be along shortly, with his vast knowledge of all things bad about todays results. :) x