Senna

tdia4

TDIPOWARRR
Reaction score
Anyone else got tickets booked to see it? Can't wait to see it, got a nice middle centre seat :D

Posted already in F1 thread about this........great film !!

The only thing that lets it down in my opinion is the lack of commentary from Murry Walker during the racing clips......for me, Walkers voice is sinominus with the Senna era, and some of his words are almost as famous as some of Senna's racing !!

But perhaps the Brazillian commentary is more appropriate.

Last edited:
One I want to go and see, but the other half is not a motorsport fan, so maybe I'll have to wait for the DVD.

Surely you can goto the cinema by yourself mate :p

my local is showing it on tuesday so im booking to see it, cannot wait now

One I want to go and see, but the other half is not a motorsport fan, so maybe I'll have to wait for the DVD.

You don't need to be a motorsport fan to enjoy it - I have never watched anymore than 5 mins of F1 and thought the film was outstanding. In fact the only disappointment is that the film rarely showed any actual racing and didn't really discuss how brilliant Senna was, i.e. his reaction times, in much detail, but it's still 10/10, I saw it last night and loved it. Sort your missus out and tell her she's coming! :salute: :)

Posted already in F1 thread about this........great film !!

The only thing that lets it down in my opinion is the lack of commentary from Murry Walker during the racing clips......for me, Walkers voice is sinominus with the Senna era, and some of his words are almost as famous as some of Senna's racing !!

But perhaps the Brazillian commentary is more appropriate.

The Murray Walker spectacular moments video tapes released a fair fewq years agao now were enthatic (sp?) I'm wondering where my grandad has put them actually...

Just watched it tonight on DVD & it was absolutely brilliant, a real tribute to the guy. I'll level with ya now i dont really follow formula 1 & the only time i really heard of senna was when it was advertised on top gear last year. Formula 1 fan or not def reccomend everyone watch it some really interesting bits in it especially seen what a sneaky, selfish **** Alain prost is!

Senna...... this is about to start on Sky Atlantic ....... thats Sky 108 in HD or Sky 173