Fantasy Formula 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
still top but i wont be for long by the looks of it, only got 45 points from the last race.

2nd from bottom, thought Alonso and rosberg were due a good season, damn my choices.

Im quite happy with 4th, seen as I think a couple of the ones above me have played there joker race already.

Come on Alonso! Pull your finger out a bit! Though neither of my drivers have won a race, or even been on the podium, its the chassis and engine thats winning it for me. Come on Red Bull and Renault.

EDIT: Infact, all of the 3 above me have played there joker race already. So I'm very happy to be fourth!

Last edited:
Ooooh don't think you've won this yet. If it wasn't for yours and mk f1s jokers I would be winning by a few points (and I haven't played my joker yet). I have averaged probably the best points results so far with just China dropping me a few points.

Oh and my jokers set for Spa (should get plenty of points there with my choices :) )

Moved up again :D, not played my joker yet so should still have abit more climbing to do.

lol i honestly think im going to come around 3-4th at the end of the season with the choices i have. only my chassis and lewis doing a good job is keeping me in the run in. wish i kept my joker race now but oh well. should start getting interesting

think how i feel with kovalainen. thank god for my other choice

At least with Kovalainen you knew what you was getting, i had high hopes for Massa! As much as it pains me to say it,thank god Vettel is winning everything!

I chose kovalainen too and i still don't know why because i've been saying he's **** for a couple of years now.

how the hell im still top i dont know the way lewis is carrying on.

Got loads of points today (53 more then 2nd) to bump me up to 4th. With 128 points, that's the highest amount earned so far.
Kovalainen let me down big time again.

Don't count your chickens yet... I haven't had my joker race yet, and I'm third and only 28 points behind, and the 2 above have played theres and got more than 28 points for it. Got a good feeling that if they leave the spec of cars as is (i.e no off throttle exhaust gas) I will get a great points hall in Spa with hopefully Alonso 1st, Vettel 2nd and Webber 3rd, and for the hell of it Di Resta 4th. Looks like this is going to go down to the wire, shame the real F1 season probably isn't.

damn it im second now lol. kovalainen is messing me up but im looking forward to seeing who gets the top spot now

Just about hanging on to 3rd.
Kovalainen non finish again :rolleyes:

back to top but for how long, i see a couple still have joker races left

Gone up a couple of places now :D and not far behind a few in front.

Ahhh.... but they haven't added the points from Spa yet! I had a good result there, and it was my joker, so don't count on your name being top once there up! ;)

Haha! I'm in the lead now! By 83 points too. I feel like Vettel, is anyone going to catch me? ;)

lol well done mate, if only hamilton will ****** finish races i would still be up there lol ....... git

Hehe, don't think so. My lead is 110 points now, but with only 1 race left, you would need Kovalienen to win!

Surprised I'm winning really, as I spent the least amount of money of anyone! Still, its be fun.

Congrats Chris for winning.

I can't believe i finished 2nd. I was 4th for nearly the whole time.

finished 3rd which was good considering the luck i have had with hamilton this year, if he was on form im sure i would have been alot closer chris lol roll on next season.

pretty gutted now though as no F1 till march

Completely forgot to check the final results! Chuffed that I won, especially since I spent the least out of everyone!

Looking forward to next years fantasy league, and season.

Fantasy Formula 2012 started today.

Status
Not open for further replies.