Volks AutosAH Fabrications
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 320 of 979
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: F1 Season 2011

  1. #281
    lil_coz's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    I just bloody well hope Hamilton doesn't move to Red Bull - proves nothing driving a faster car. Button and Hamilton are quality drivers; it's Vettel and Webber need to be put back in a slower car and that will prove something!
    I disagree. Any racing driver in the world, whether it be in karting, or racing in F1, wants to win. The end. Nothing else will do. You do it to win. So that means you want to be in the fastest car to enable you to win. Thats why the top teams have the top drivers. If it wasn't the case then everyone would be fighting for a drive with Hispania. Going to a team with potential is different. Like when Schumacher went to Ferrari and with the help of Todt, Brawn, Byrne, they turned a dog of a car into the dominating force that it was 11 years ago.

    You can argue Vettel did the same with Red Bull. Bought out from Jag, took a few years to find their feet and then they are out there killing anything with 4 wheels... over 1 lap anyway. Yes Vettel went to Red Bull just as they were getting in their stride but he was with Torro Rosso as they were finding their feet.

    The one way a driver will show how good he is, regardless of what team he is in, is how he does against his team mate. Vettel beating Webber, and the same with Hamilton and Button. Forget the last 2 races where Lewis hasn't had his head screwed on properly, he's regularly been outpacing Button.

    If F1 suddenly decided to make all cars equal, then I'd stop watching. And I'm sure millions of others would follow suit. That's not F1. F1 is supposed to be different teams, with different minds, pushing each other to be the best. A lot of other race series that have got equal cars are promoted saying that it's like that for close racing. That's all horse ****. The close racing is a by-product. The number one reason they have the same cars is to keep costs down to have people in their series. 6-7 years ago, to race in Formula BMW was best part of £250-300k. And that's an absolute minimum! If you start having crashes, then you can add more on top! God knows what it is these days. People tend to go there straight from Karting. That's not easy to do WITH sponsorship, let alone without. If the teams could do what they want like they do in F1, then nobody would have the money to race there in the first place.

    Also comparing it to BTCC saying that there is close racing/bumping etc is a bit moot too. They bump/push/scrape along eachother in BTCC because they can. Their car will come out the other end still capable of doing another lap. I don't need to say what'll happen if you try the same in F1!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    The other issue is KERS and DRS - you may aswell fit NOS to tourung cars. I know its all about advancing technology but its not raw racing. Bring back days of Senna 12000BHP raw as **** manual gear changes with rear wheel slides none of this 'let's try and involve more overtaking by ususing technology. Hamiltpon tries to overtake and yet he get's penalised. I know it's a not contact sport but it's not as if he's trying to cause an incident, he's just determined to win.
    I half agree with you there. Now I'm all for new technology. KERS I have no problem with because at the end of the day, everyone has it to use when they want so they are still equal from that point of view. I think they can do without the DRS. The tyres have given us the overtaking we need (well it has for me anyway!) so there's no need for it. It makes the guy in front completely powerless against the guy behind and I think thats a bit unfair. Had they stayed on the Bridgestones for this year, then yes, they would have needed it. I think maybe they underestimated just how much the tyres would spice up the show so we're sort of stuck with the DRS now.

    I quite like the systems used across the pond. A boost button which you can only press 10-15 times a race. So strategy comes into it a bit as well. Again, I see that as fair because everyone has the same amount at the start of the race. If one driver decides to use the boost 10 times on the first lap, then tough tooties for the rest of the race.

    So for me, I like seeing technology (even if I can't fully work iTunes...) in F1. Just the right sort of technology though.
    Coss

    S3 S-tronic: Panther Black, lots of extras, MTM remap


  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #282
    mk1chopper's Avatar
    Missing the S3

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bedford
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by 1animal1 View Post
    chopper that stirling Moss interview suggests he goes too far with his personal life, not his racing dude....listen again
    Not talking about his comments on Hamilton, he makes a comment about health and safety spoiling the sport, and the fact it is a dangerous sport but thats what makes it appealing

  4. #283
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,149
    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  5. #284
    BÜBENGRÖPEN

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Warrington
    Posts
    742
    Each to their own though isn't it lil_coz - can't all have the same thing.
    Kristian
    No longer an Audi driver...

  6. #285
    S4twiggy's Avatar
    Fully Certified Detailer!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    1,811
    reptor has been taking all this time to construct a poster of his secret love affair with lewis aaawwwwwww love him!!!!!

    we were wondering where you had got to lad

  7. #286
    1animal1's Avatar
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,990
    Anyone remember playing see saw when you were a child? Funny thing is this took me two minutes to find and post, I didn't have to edit it to make my point haha




    Awwww couldn't you just grab his cheeks - bet he wishes he was still with Mclaren, at least then he'd be fourth quickest on the grid more often, losing only to Hamilton and the Red Bulls
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

    Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

  8. #287
    lil_coz's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    Each to their own though isn't it lil_coz - can't all have the same thing.
    Eeeeexactly! The FIA can't please everyone. I think one thing we can all agree on is that this season, so far has been brilliant!

    The blown diffusers are now officially banned as of Silverstone. It'll be interesting to see how it effects Red Bull. Also, the FIA have been considering doing a U-turn on small capacity turbo engines for 2013. Some teams have been pushing for it to be delayed for a few years. Renault are saying that if they don't stick to the plan of bringing in the new engines for 2013, they'll pull out of F1 all together.

    I think they have a point. Personally, I'm looking forward to the change. I think the noise will still be epic. But the main reason they brought in the new engine rule was to keep costs down and to attract new manufacturers. So then saying that they'll stick with the V8's is a bit of a no no IMO.
    Coss

    S3 S-tronic: Panther Black, lots of extras, MTM remap


  9. #288
    1animal1's Avatar
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,990
    I have a sneaky suspicion the Red bulls have some sort of engine tune for the qualifying ya know, i havent a clue what it could be but their qualifying performance is just night and day different...... wouldnt suprise me if they still had an edge
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

    Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

  10. #289
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    10
    I think blown diffusers are to be banned next season, but ok for the rest of the season. What has been banned from silverstone onwards is cold blowing, or off throttle blown diffuser, just the bit when exhaust gases still come out of the exhaust when off throttle. Still perfectly ok to use on the throttle, but from 2012 all exhaust exits must be at the very rear of the car.

  11. #290
    lil_coz's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,636
    I've read that there is speculation that they run a quali map and they can't run it in the race because bits will get too hot. I'm not so sure the Renault engine does tbh. A few things don't add up for me.

    Firstly, the Renault engine is widely known to be behind on power to the Ferrari and Merc engines and that it is more economical than them too... which makes sense considering it's down on power. So IF they have a different map setting for quali, it's to do with the blown diffuser which could explain why Red Bull have been trying to fight the ban which is coming in.

    Now if that is the case, I don't think it makes that much of a difference. The Renault team obviously has the same engine so you can assume that it will have the same map settings too. But Renault have nowhere near the advantage that Red Bull has in quali. Where Renault qualify, they do about the same in the race. Even they are much closer to Red Bull in race pace... so it rules out the engine making most of the difference.

    I think that the enormous head of Newey has come up with something special on that Red Bull that makes it so quick. Look at last year where their front wings blatantly bent down much more than everyone elses? And that was even with the FIA making the tests more stringent to stop them from bending, but it still did. I recon there is something else on the Red Bull that makes it quick... and that it can, if it wanted to, do the same quali pace in the race. I think the don't drive that car to it's full potential in the race or else they will rip through their tyres a hell of a lot quicker than everyone else coz they are obviously going to be using them a lot harder. That's why I think you see the difference between their quali and race pace.
    Coss

    S3 S-tronic: Panther Black, lots of extras, MTM remap


  12. #291
    S3 Nattie's Avatar
    Quattro ist für sissies

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,600
    They probably do run a qualy map but the fuel consumption is likely to be too high to run the fuel loads needed to complete a race and be competitive on that map.

    The main reason why Redbull are so quick is because the aerodynamic efficiency of their car is the best and their able to generate more downforce than other. The Redbulls blown diffuser seems to been more efficient than other also. The Blown diffuser works by channelling the airflow to the rear diffuser which energises the airflow flowing through the diffuser which helps the diffuser generate more downforce. This is why we have seen the Redbulls taking high speed corner flat out.

    What FIA is trying to ban is the off throttle diffuser which working in the same way as the blown diffuser but it works when it shouldnt be really. When the driver is off the throttle there shouldnt be no exhaust gases so the diffuser should not be getting increased air flowing through it. Now teams having been setting maps where exhaust gases are still flowing when the driver is off the throttle thus still increasing the exhaust gases flowing to the diffuser so still generating downforce while off the throttle.

    I think its an amazing idea and Redbull just have theirs working more efficient than other. Even if it is banned something will be designed which will make them fast and more efficient.
    For sale

    3" Downpipe and de cat (will be going on ebay soon)
    Autogauge boost gauge
    Chrome Audi Number plate surrounds

    PM for info.

  13. #292
    lil_coz's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,636
    Oh all teams have a quali and race map. And within that you've got your fuel settings on the steering wheel adjusting it some more. Everytime the car starts up, it's uploaded with a map and programme that's slightly different than when it went out the time before.

    There is no doubt that the Red Bull is designed to perfection. Each area of the car is working in complete harmony with every other area of the car so it eeks out every ounce of downforce. I agree, that's where their performance comes from. Not so much from the engine. So they theoretically can lap a second quicker than everyone else in the race, it's just they don't to conserve their tyres.
    Coss

    S3 S-tronic: Panther Black, lots of extras, MTM remap


  14. #293
    1animal1's Avatar
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,990
    im not so convinced they can push that hard in the race, hang on..what i mean is they can push hard but i think its more than just the tyres that stop them doing it, how many times have they suffered in the race this season (couple of times maybe), if it were just a case of adjusting the map, surely they would do it so as not to lose first position
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

    Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

  15. #294
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,411
    I just think Adrian Newey is a master at building quick cars which are light, he was never happy with incorporating the KERS system into his design was he? I think it's the same in race pace trim also, the fuel load to go race distance effects his cars, and come the end of the race, the tyres are obviously all knackered to keep the quali pace.

    Just my opinion of course.



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!



  16. #295
    S3 Nattie's Avatar
    Quattro ist für sissies

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,600
    I dont think the Redbull race pace is the best out of the top teams. They seem to stream off a few seconds ahead of everyone then coast for a number of laps which I think is to preserve the tires and fuel consumption. With downforce comes more load on the tire which gives more grip but wears them out quicker and a few times this season we have seen Vettel struggle towards the end with his tires. We always see McLaren really bring it to them come the 3rd stage of the races.

    Their strategy also seems to be pretty good plus the added bonus when your always in front because you dont have to make the decisions first in terms of when to pit.

    Some guy from uni went on to work for Redbull and said its not a great place to work which surprised me. When they won the championship last year, everyone who works at the factory and front of house all got a bonus. The mechanics meant to of had the least which was £15k bonus lol
    For sale

    3" Downpipe and de cat (will be going on ebay soon)
    Autogauge boost gauge
    Chrome Audi Number plate surrounds

    PM for info.

  17. #296
    Iyole's Avatar
    N/A Rools

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cape Town; South Africa
    Posts
    69
    IMO It all comes down to the whole package.... Adrian Newey is a Maestro and no matter what engine, chassis, team you give him he will put a competitive package together.....

    I seriously don't feel that available funds has an Influence...... I would suspect that Ferrari and McLarens budget is some bit higher than Red Bull.

    So the argument of bringing smaller engines in to reduce costs doesn't carry water..... in my book

    All I know is this Seasons Racing has been the most exciting for meny moons and that is all that counts...

    my 2 cents

  18. #297
    mk1chopper's Avatar
    Missing the S3

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bedford
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyole View Post
    IMO It all comes down to the whole package.... Adrian Newey is a Maestro and no matter what engine, chassis, team you give him he will put a competitive package together.....
    Apart from his time at Mclaren which wasnt so great. The new engine regs are to reduce costs for the engine suppliers more than the teams. the cost savings for the teams should be fuel.

  19. #298
    1animal1's Avatar
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,990
    if we look further outside the box someone may assume that by introducing 1.6 turbo's, then more of the technology to come would follow suit in road cars, as has always been the case....eventually

    As it stands the high capacity units lend themselves less to this new world we're creating with lower emissions and smaller engine capacities

    just another angle
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

    Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

  20. #299
    mk1chopper's Avatar
    Missing the S3

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bedford
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by 1animal1 View Post
    if we look further outside the box someone may assume that by introducing 1.6 turbo's, then more of the technology to come would follow suit in road cars, as has always been the case....eventually

    As it stands the high capacity units lend themselves less to this new world we're creating with lower emissions and smaller engine capacities

    just another angle
    Also brings it inline with the wrc regs so you could see other engine suppliers coming to the sport

  21. #300
    TDIPOWARRR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    618
    Not much to say on this race really.....pretty damn boring IMO.

  22. #301
    1animal1's Avatar
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,990
    agreed..****e
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

    Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

  23. #302
    mk1chopper's Avatar
    Missing the S3

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bedford
    Posts
    1,095
    watched on i player and was glad I could fast forward, I hope silverstone is a better race but I think it could be another vettel walkover unless it rains.

  24. #303
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,149
    Im impressed this dude finished the race at all. Must be a record...

    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  25. #304
    1animal1's Avatar
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,990
    tasteless..... but i suppose you surfacing again is warranted in that you chum managed to get omn the podium
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

    Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

  26. #305
    BÜBENGRÖPEN

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Warrington
    Posts
    742
    Brtish citizen therefore I support british drivers

    Apart from that was a boring race...
    Kristian
    No longer an Audi driver...

  27. #306
    S4twiggy's Avatar
    Fully Certified Detailer!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    1,811
    same here wizza!!!! top man

  28. #307
    1animal1's Avatar
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,990
    seem's patriotism is something the British don't possess as much as our foreign counterparts these days, sad times
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

    Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

  29. #308
    OldRedEyes's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    442
    Another great result for the mighty RB

    I was surprised that there was no retirements what so ever, made more impressive with Hamilton's recent form taken into account.

    Looking forward to Silverstone now

  30. #309
    BÜBENGRÖPEN

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Warrington
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by 1animal1 View Post
    seem's patriotism is something the British don't possess as much as our foreign counterparts these days, sad times
    Too many glory supporters. I know Red Bull is a britcish team but thery ain't british drivers so unless you have involvement with them for any reason with these people/teams then I'm a tad confused as to hatred towards British Drivers... *rolls eyes*
    Kristian
    No longer an Audi driver...

  31. #310
    mk1chopper's Avatar
    Missing the S3

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bedford
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    Too many glory supporters. I know Red Bull is a britcish team but thery ain't british drivers so unless you have involvement with them for any reason with these people/teams then I'm a tad confused as to hatred towards British Drivers... *rolls eyes*
    There not a british team, there just based in england, the owner complained after there 1st win when the british national anthem was played.

  32. #311
    BÜBENGRÖPEN

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Warrington
    Posts
    742
    Well that's more reason for me not to support them
    Kristian
    No longer an Audi driver...

  33. #312
    S3 Nattie's Avatar
    Quattro ist für sissies

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,600
    I dont think you could support a team because they are British because no team is really 'full' British. Ye McLaren are a British team and have 2 British drivers but powered by a Mercedes engine, where's Cosworth.

    A lot of the F1 teams are based in the UK anyway.
    For sale

    3" Downpipe and de cat (will be going on ebay soon)
    Autogauge boost gauge
    Chrome Audi Number plate surrounds

    PM for info.

  34. #313
    1animal1's Avatar
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    9,990
    waits to see what proportion of Ferrari is british apart from Smedley
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

    Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

  35. #314
    S4twiggy's Avatar
    Fully Certified Detailer!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    1,811
    lets all face it, we all love and hate Vettel the german driving, 1 finger pointing, "yes yes yes" in a girls voice shouting, red bull drinking(but hates the taste) blonde haired smiling, car naming, blown diffuser, Adrian newy sleeping with son of BI**H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

    i have my respect for him but im a massive lewis fan so hate him winning everything lol

    Dangois a dannedd pusgyod ar ysbwty gwynedd

  36. #315
    OldRedEyes's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    442
    I support Redbull for one reason and one reason only, a good friend of mine worked for them until Jan of this year, so i have been round the factory and seen a lot of stuff that wouldn't normally get seen.
    Sadly he's not with us any more.
    He had just been head hunted by Ferrari and was moving out there in Feb, not that i would have changed allegiance as RB are only 1/2 an hour down the road and i quite often drive past Bully for work. Would have been nice to have a week in Maranello, F1, Cars and golf, but never mind, i would rather have him back here. RIP Dude, you're winning again :o)

  37. #316
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,411
    Quote Originally Posted by reptor245 View Post
    Goog luck on my Thread m8. If you dont support Ramilton then you will get gunned down.
    Actually, you only get gunned down if you hate 'Ramilton' with a passion..... m8.



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!



  38. #317
    S4twiggy's Avatar
    Fully Certified Detailer!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    1,811
    not true reptor.......... we just all hate you!!!!! lol

    i think you might be Alonso in disguise as all you do is put up pictures of hamilton lol obsess much???

  39. #318
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    m8.
    No m8 of mine pal..

    If you look back over "my thread" you will see i dont just post neg about Shamilton.

    Fact is, if he was such a balls up then there would be nothing to post about him. Muhahaha

    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  40. #319
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,411
    Quote Originally Posted by reptor245 View Post
    No m8 of mine pal..
    The feelings mutual... lol

    If you look back over "my thread" you will see i dont just post neg about Shamilton.
    You are the ONLY person to post the type of negativity about Lewis Hamilton that gets you noticed Reptor. I personally love the guy, going to ask him to marry me soon.



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!



  41. #320
    BÜBENGRÖPEN

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Warrington
    Posts
    742
    If the british attitude towards british sportsmen and women is as such as above then they may aswell just retire from sport all together - ****ing boiled my blood after reading some of the Murray comments because he lost to the best player in Tennis.
    Kristian
    No longer an Audi driver...

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO