AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    CHRIS555's Avatar
    DOPE with added OCD

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    1,941

    Hmm. Will Raikkonen go to Red Bull? Will Massa leave Ferrari. Will Webber retire.....

    There are a lot of loose ends and loose contracts in Formula One at the moment!!

    Forget Webber's one year contract extention - that was purely to deflect the pres scrumage over the Turkey and British GP balls ups by Red Bull - Kimi has stated he will not 100% be at Renault F1 next season yet has not confirmed he will not be in F1?! Kimi is Red Bull backed...... Webber has gone on record to say he is gearing up for retirement - maybe the "one year" card is just so he can concentrate on this season and his chance of the championship - strange how Vettel's pace has reappeared.......

    Massa - his heart is not in it now - Fernando needs a team mate to kiss his ass as he struggles over a season to beat his teammates unless there told what to do - FACT! He is a great driver but not one of the greatest - he loses his head to easily. Maybe Webber could go and have his payday at Ferrari next year?? Hmm - Dodgy Flav (Alonso's best mate) has been hanging around Ferrari a bit too much recently.... oh, and he stil manages Webber.....

    Let me have a rant about Alonso now as I know this will wind some of you up!!!!!

    Canada 2005 - moaning about Fis being in front of him so much that he crashes when Fisi's engine mysterisly cuts out (hmmm - telemetry anybody??)

    2007 - Lewis Hamilton - ROOKIE - enough said

    2007 - Ron Dennis - BLACKMAIL

    2007 - Hungary - Quali 3 - CHEATING

    2008 - Singapore - never questioned the team why he was to pit first (and very early) despite being in the back / midfield on a street circuit which in the real world would have 100% destroyed his race - oh, then Piquet Jnr crashes and the rest is history - poor old Fernando - he tells the world he knew nothing?!

    2010 - Germany - he knows nothing about team orders with Massa - apparently Massa missed a gear out of the hairpin (Ferrari then forgot all about this.... if I did this with my friends I would be a lier)

    Just a quick rant - but I am English and support English drivers!

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,528



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400



  4. #3
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  5. #4
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    Cough 2007 Formula One espionage controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Cough

    Didnt Shamilton win the Championship in 2008 in a rebranded ferrari?

    Btw you need to read abit more about F1 and keep informed.
    autosport.com - F1 News: Raikkonen rules out Renault F1 seat

    Kimi Raikkonen looks set to stay in rallying in 2011
    Kimi Raikkonen not interested in Renault drive | Renault | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1


    You're a liar, Lewis | The Sun |Sport|Motorsport
    In a statement, the FIA said: "The stewards consider Lewis Hamilton and McLaren-Mercedes acted in a manner prejudicial to the conduct of the event by providing evidence deliberately misleading to the stewards."




    And finaly...............

    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  6. #5
    CHRIS555's Avatar
    DOPE with added OCD

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by reptor245 View Post
    Cough 2007 Formula One espionage controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Cough

    Didnt Shamilton win the Championship in 2008 in a rebranded ferrari?

    Btw you need to read abit more about F1 and keep informed.
    autosport.com - F1 News: Raikkonen rules out Renault F1 seat

    Kimi Raikkonen looks set to stay in rallying in 2011
    Kimi Raikkonen not interested in Renault drive | Renault | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1


    You're a liar, Lewis | The Sun |Sport|Motorsport
    In a statement, the FIA said: "The stewards consider Lewis Hamilton and McLaren-Mercedes acted in a manner prejudicial to the conduct of the event by providing evidence deliberately misleading to the stewards."




    And finaly...............

    Did you support Spain in the World Cup as well?

  7. #6
    CHRIS555's Avatar
    DOPE with added OCD

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    1,941
    PS. You could sort of say I know a little about F1 having been involved in the sport for the past 20years

  8. #7
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    you oviously are out of touch as your post about Kimi and were will he go next year question, came 6 hrs later than him staying in rally.
    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  9. #8
    reptor245's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    1,150
    P.S did you support button when he couldnt finish a race with honda....Bleh... Another typical jump on the band wagon support it seems.
    You obviously started this lame thread to bait arguments

    Quote Originally Posted by CHRIS555 View Post
    Let me have a rant about Alonso now as I know this will wind some of you up!!!!!
    LAME
    Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, Wietec Ultra GT 40mm kit, 3" Full Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Custom Code stage 1 remap, 17" RS4 Alloys, Whiteline ARB

  10. #9
    CHRIS555's Avatar
    DOPE with added OCD

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by reptor245 View Post
    P.S did you support button when he couldnt finish a race with honda....Bleh... Another typical jump on the band wagon support it seems.
    You obviously started this lame thread to bait arguments



    LAME
    Don't speak to me. I'm not interested in things getting personal.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO