Hmm. Will Raikkonen go to Red Bull? Will Massa leave Ferrari. Will Webber retire.....

CHRIS555

DOPE with added OCD
Reaction score
There are a lot of loose ends and loose contracts in Formula One at the moment!!

Forget Webber's one year contract extention - that was purely to deflect the pres scrumage over the Turkey and British GP balls ups by Red Bull - Kimi has stated he will not 100% be at Renault F1 next season yet has not confirmed he will not be in F1?! Kimi is Red Bull backed...... Webber has gone on record to say he is gearing up for retirement - maybe the "one year" card is just so he can concentrate on this season and his chance of the championship - strange how Vettel's pace has reappeared.......

Massa - his heart is not in it now - Fernando needs a team mate to kiss his *** as he struggles over a season to beat his teammates unless there told what to do - FACT! He is a great driver but not one of the greatest - he loses his head to easily. Maybe Webber could go and have his payday at Ferrari next year?? Hmm - Dodgy Flav (Alonso's best mate) has been hanging around Ferrari a bit too much recently.... oh, and he stil manages Webber.....

Let me have a rant about Alonso now as I know this will wind some of you up!!!!!

Canada 2005 - moaning about Fis being in front of him so much that he crashes when Fisi's engine mysterisly cuts out (hmmm - telemetry anybody??)

2007 - Lewis Hamilton - ROOKIE - enough said

2007 - Ron Dennis - BLACKMAIL

2007 - Hungary - Quali 3 - CHEATING

2008 - Singapore - never questioned the team why he was to pit first (and very early) despite being in the back / midfield on a street circuit which in the real world would have 100% destroyed his race - oh, then Piquet Jnr crashes and the rest is history - poor old Fernando - he tells the world he knew nothing?!

2010 - Germany - he knows nothing about team orders with Massa - apparently Massa missed a gear out of the hairpin (Ferrari then forgot all about this.... if I did this with my friends I would be a lier)

Just a quick rant - but I am English and support English drivers!

15519491184960af57007fa.gif

Cough 2007 Formula One espionage controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Cough

Didnt Shamilton win the Championship in 2008 in a rebranded ferrari? :p

Btw you need to read abit more about F1 and keep informed.
autosport.com - F1 News: Raikkonen rules out Renault F1 seat

Kimi Raikkonen looks set to stay in rallying in 2011
Kimi Raikkonen not interested in Renault drive | Renault | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

You're a liar, Lewis | The Sun |Sport|Motorsport
In a statement, the FIA said: "The stewards consider Lewis Hamilton and McLaren-Mercedes acted in a manner prejudicial to the conduct of the event by providing evidence deliberately misleading to the stewards."

And finaly...............

1286009257.jpg

Cough 2007 Formula One espionage controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Cough

Didnt Shamilton win the Championship in 2008 in a rebranded ferrari? :p

Btw you need to read abit more about F1 and keep informed.
autosport.com - F1 News: Raikkonen rules out Renault F1 seat

Kimi Raikkonen looks set to stay in rallying in 2011
Kimi Raikkonen not interested in Renault drive | Renault | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

You're a liar, Lewis | The Sun |Sport|Motorsport
In a statement, the FIA said: "The stewards consider Lewis Hamilton and McLaren-Mercedes acted in a manner prejudicial to the conduct of the event by providing evidence deliberately misleading to the stewards."

And finaly...............

1286009257.jpg

Did you support Spain in the World Cup as well? ;)

PS. You could sort of say I know a little about F1 having been involved in the sport for the past 20years ;)

you oviously are out of touch as your post about Kimi and were will he go next year question, came 6 hrs later than him staying in rally.

P.S did you support button when he couldnt finish a race with honda....Bleh... Another typical jump on the band wagon support it seems.
You obviously started this lame thread to bait arguments

Let me have a rant about Alonso now as I know this will wind some of you up!!!!!

LAME

P.S did you support button when he couldnt finish a race with honda....Bleh... Another typical jump on the band wagon support it seems.
You obviously started this lame thread to bait arguments

LAME

Don't speak to me. I'm not interested in things getting personal.