Volks AutosEM Tuning
    South East Events Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel

My day at Goodwood on Thursday 11th July 2013

So as per the title,

This time last week I was enjoying in the sunshine walking around petrol head heaven aka Goodwood Festival of Speed.

My friend and I had an amazing time at the event and also got to meet Adam (site owner) and the drift king himself- Joe (jojo). (Much appreciation for sorting the tickets out Adam and also for the goodies from yourself and Joe - plus I have to say a special thank you to Sandra for her background help )

It has to be the best motor show event in Europe and I urge anyone who hasn't been to go and experience it! Think of it like a Disney land for Petrol heads

Apologies for my rubbish camera skills - they were all taken on my Iphone 5 in one hand and a beer in the other! lol

Anyhow, enough typing - I'll let the pictures do the talking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails audi-100.jpg   rear-audi-100.jpg   image-7-.jpg   audi-quattro.jpg   front-audi-quattro.jpg  

rear-audi-quattro.jpg   parked.jpg   le-mans-audi-r8.jpg   interior-r8.jpg   chrome-audi-r8.jpg  

rs7-side.jpg   rs7-front.jpg   rs5-rear.jpg   rs5-inside.jpg   rs5-front.jpg  

rear-audi-r8.jpg   abt-side-r8.jpg  
    2000 S3 APY

18" BBS RSII with Michelin PS3s, 20mm H&R adapters, Relentless 3" DP and Sports cat, B5 V1 induction kit, cone filter+heat shield, Forge 007P, Awesome GTI SMF, AP coilovers, Facelift rear lights, Full Powerflex poly bush kit, R32 Rear ARB, SAI delete, N249 by-pass, Upgraded Engine mounts with Polytek, Stage 1 CC at Badger 5.

2. # ADS
    ADS

South East Events Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel
    As you have probably noticed, the above pics are all Audi cars

Here is some of the other makes that are just as mouth watering -

(Disclaimer: I hold no responsibilities for the mess anyone makes when viewing these pictures)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ibiza-racecar-side.jpg   rear-forge-gti.jpg   309-gti.jpg   toyota-le-mans.jpg   toyota-2000gt.jpg  

front-ae86.jpg   rear-bentley-racecar.jpg   bentley-racecar.jpg   mustang.jpg   turbo.jpg  

mono.jpg   rear-gti.jpg   milltek-gti.jpg   m3.jpg   vuhl.jpg  

image-4-.jpg   image-9-.jpg  
    2000 S3 APY

18" BBS RSII with Michelin PS3s, 20mm H&R adapters, Relentless 3" DP and Sports cat, B5 V1 induction kit, cone filter+heat shield, Forge 007P, Awesome GTI SMF, AP coilovers, Facelift rear lights, Full Powerflex poly bush kit, R32 Rear ARB, SAI delete, N249 by-pass, Upgraded Engine mounts with Polytek, Stage 1 CC at Badger 5.