If anyone is free today, Weston Park Shropshire show !

The Challinor

Reaction score
Website
www.businessguysit.com
If anyone is free today, Weston Park Shropshire show !

It's dubs mania and classic mania, loads of people dropped out so our turnout is poor. Stand is looking very sorry for itself. It's a great day, brilliant weather - come on down !

Well I had a good look around the show about 3 times for any ASN banners or signs and could see nothing. I was there Saturday and Sunday on the UK Passats stand and would have brought the Audi over if I could have found you. Saw a few stands with several Audis on but they weren't ASN .

Karl

Well I had a good look around the show about 3 times for any ASN banners or signs and could see nothing. I was there Saturday and Sunday on the UK Passats stand and would have brought the Audi over if I could have found you. Saw a few stands with several Audis on but they weren't ASN .

Karl

Were you in the A4 avant 3l diesel by any chance?

The flags got lost via courier apparently and are still in Scotland.

Yes that was probably mine if it was meteor grey and parked on the UK Passats stand.

Karl

I did see your car when I was looking around, would have said hello if I knew it was you. Next year maybe,Quite a good turnout of many different car marques with of course mostly VAG cars.

I did see your car when I was looking around, would have said hello if I knew it was you. Next year maybe,Quite a good turnout of many different car marques with of course mostly VAG cars.

Yer, would have dragged you over to our stand lol. How did you end up with the passats?

I'll be at AITP if your going.