Chris NottSky Insurance
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    The Challinor's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stoke
    Posts
    1,048

    If anyone is free today, Weston Park Shropshire show !

    If anyone is free today, Weston Park Shropshire show !



    It's dubs mania and classic mania, loads of people dropped out so our turnout is poor. Stand is looking very sorry for itself. It's a great day, brilliant weather - come on down !

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Heath Hayes
    Posts
    951
    Well I had a good look around the show about 3 times for any ASN banners or signs and could see nothing. I was there Saturday and Sunday on the UK Passats stand and would have brought the Audi over if I could have found you. Saw a few stands with several Audis on but they weren't ASN .

    Karl
    Karls 312bhp A4 3.0 TDI build thread http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audi-s4...ld-thread.html

  4. #3
    The Challinor's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stoke
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by desertstorm View Post
    Well I had a good look around the show about 3 times for any ASN banners or signs and could see nothing. I was there Saturday and Sunday on the UK Passats stand and would have brought the Audi over if I could have found you. Saw a few stands with several Audis on but they weren't ASN .

    Karl
    Were you in the A4 avant 3l diesel by any chance?

    The flags got lost via courier apparently and are still in Scotland.

  5. #4
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Heath Hayes
    Posts
    951
    Yes that was probably mine if it was meteor grey and parked on the UK Passats stand.

    Karl
    Karls 312bhp A4 3.0 TDI build thread http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audi-s4...ld-thread.html

  6. #5
    The Challinor's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stoke
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by desertstorm View Post
    Yes that was probably mine if it was meteor grey and parked on the UK Passats stand.

    Karl
    Yep that's the one, got a few pics of it !

    Only 4 cars there.... I was in a sprint blue 8P S3

  7. #6
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Heath Hayes
    Posts
    951
    I did see your car when I was looking around, would have said hello if I knew it was you. Next year maybe,Quite a good turnout of many different car marques with of course mostly VAG cars.
    Karls 312bhp A4 3.0 TDI build thread http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audi-s4...ld-thread.html

  8. #7
    The Challinor's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stoke
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by desertstorm View Post
    I did see your car when I was looking around, would have said hello if I knew it was you. Next year maybe,Quite a good turnout of many different car marques with of course mostly VAG cars.
    Yer, would have dragged you over to our stand lol. How did you end up with the passats?

    I'll be at AITP if your going.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 24th May 2014, 00:04
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 3rd June 2012, 13:01
  3. Anyone go to Oulton Park today. VW Cup / GT Cars / F3
    By DaveS3Turbo in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14th April 2009, 12:12
  4. Anyone else forgot today???
    By Biglockie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 15th February 2007, 07:25
  5. free official new audi a3 music cd recieved today.
    By rockstar in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 8th July 2003, 15:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO