Is it me or is this region a bit quiet?

Its defo a lot livelier when the weather is better and the nights are lighter.

Us Midlanders dont like meeting up in torrential rain or gale force winds :)

Keep an eye on the Weekly Mids meet that happens in Coventry, that always has a good turnout and quite a few of us from here do attend regularly.

That did start up a few weeks ago, but with the recent weather, i dont think many people have been attending, hopefully the next few weeks will see more and more people coming out to play :)

Reactions: Sandra
The irony of the brand that's famous for quattro not meeting in the wet lol. But it's a fair point as I've not arranged any meets on the other manufacturer forum I'm active on for a while due to conditions. Hopefully the solar powered people will come alive in the next few months :)

Reactions: Sandra and Nilz
Nobody likes standing in the wet freezing there bol**cks off so we wait for the days and nights to get better

Reactions: Nilz
Which 'other brand' is this you speak of Paul??

Which 'other brand' is this you speak of Paul??

One of the Ford ones which may be to do with the ST model (didn't know the rules on mentioning other forums on here so played it safe). Haven't had a Ford for years (unless you class the Aston as a ford as it had volvo bits which were owned by ford lol) but just ended up sorting the local meets as I knew most of the guys. Bit more like ex-owners meets now but its about the friends and the banter rather than the cars tbh.