R-Tech/Dynodaze Open Day

A3-Lee

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
R-Tech/Dynodaze Open Day this Saturday 29th December 10am till 4pm for people in Birmingham there are a few of us are meeting up at Notcutts on the Stratford Road Shirley/Solihull at 9.30am an convoying down to R-Tech/Dynodaze Open Day please post your name so we know who's attending be good to meet you all il start it of

1) A3-lee

Last edited:
R-Tech/Dynodaze Open Day this Saturday 29th December 10am till 4pm for people in Birmingham there are a few of us are meeting up at Notcutts on the Stratford Road Shirley/Solihull at 9.30am an convoying down to R-Tech/Dynodaze Open Day please post your name so we know who's attending be good to meet you all il start it of

1. A3-lee
2. JoJo - Joe

I'm hoping to make this ,
Not sure about running but I hope to show my face

You know me, I'l be fashionably late i expect,LOL

Markus, I expect you to be early, don't you have more horses to play with these days?

how much is this cost to do

30 squid for 2 power runs, though I'll probably spectate, if there's no slots available, been on their rollers a few months back already.

Very wet lol but 172.6 bhp without a map I'm happy

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356807060797138
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356807080572717

Oooops!!!

I totally forgot about this!!!

Oooops!!!

I totally forgot about this!!!

You didn't miss much as it was a bit boring and the weather was awful. Called at Mallory Park on the way home and found an all makes trackday in progress, that was much better and stayed until the end.

LOL...thanks Jo!!!

The weather wasnt too good, so will have to come out of hibernation for a new years meet.

A3-Lee, whereabouts are you from, im sure I used to see your car around Acocks Green loads, not sure if it was you back then, must have been about a year ago now.