• Saturday Eve

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Sunday Afternoon

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Sunday Eve

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
I can do monthly as long as it doesn't fall on shift week:sadlike:

That's cool jase, was thinking of a post AITP pre ADI meet, open to suggestions on location, somewhere central ideally.... Perhaps a pub? (ie somewhere a little more civilized than a supermarket car park) :lmfao:

nothing as yet mate, looking for suggestions from people as to a suitable location...

Im north notts almost derby, havent done a car meet since my chavvy calibra turbo days though lol

The nights are getting darker earlier...

thought i was using my headlights more than usual... :idea: lol

Im north notts almost derby, havent done a car meet since my chavvy calibra turbo days though lol

think we are all past that point fella... cany see me or jojo doing donuts (well maybe eating them :eyebrows:)

Bring some with you Jojo!, any suggestions for a location yet?

Im thinking somewhere similar to Bassets Pole (for those of you who know it).

Grub, Beer, cars and a good atmosphere. How can you lose? :thumbsup: Just dont have too many of the second item :angrymod:

Speedy did suggest somewhere a while back, I'm hoping this will become a monthly thing....

Lets be diplomatic, Using the poll at the top, what Day is best for a regular ASN Midlands Monthly meet?

Last edited:
Just seen this. I'd be up for a monthly meet. Maybe Thurs eve is a good compromise. It's Friday eve after all. Maybe get it going and then vary location so it's not always the same people travelling to get there?

Just seen this. I'd be up for a monthly meet. Maybe Thurs eve is a good compromise. It's Friday eve after all. Maybe get it going and then vary location so it's not always the same people travelling to get there?

I could do Thursday evening depending on location and times. The problems is, with the nights coming in so early and the cold, not that many people go to meets at this time of year, so I guess we are planning for next spring?

Good call mate, hadn't thought of that :) could do it monthly, vary by county? Lol

Yeah varying by county could work. Maybe get some dates & venues lined up and kick it off in the spring?

That's on the dual carriageway that goes past Costco. They are all the late teen - young 20 year old "Innit Bruv" crowd and have f**ked up at least four car meets in this area due to there actions.

Hamms hall and Digbeth are others where they ruin for every other petrol head

Being from the area, I know all of these places, but they have become so dangerous, I wouldn't want to go anywhere near!

Maybe we look for a decent location that people don't know about widely, as the last thing we want is bad press for what we want to do, which is just chill out and get together.

Thanks for pointing that out nils, I have a location for the brum/Warwickshire area, near Coventry airport, so easy access from M1/M40/M6... :) jut need people from other areas (derby/notts/Worcester etc...) to give ideas for their own areas ;)

I'm up for a meet, Thursdays are best for me. In Leicester but I don't mind a little bit of a drive.

Now we are getting older and its getting colder. rather than car parks what about pubs? Id rather be able to get a coffee and warm up then stand in tesco's car park all night. Those days are past me! Thursdays are prob best for me to

Haha, yeah that was the thought Steve, though in summer the same still stands, crisp pint of summer cider :)