Regular West Midlands Meets

Arrkon

Back in a "B"
Staff member
Regional Rep
Reaction score
Ok people. We'll start a list of regular (weekly/monthly) meets that people have been to or attend on a regular basis. I'll stick the first one up:

DUBKLUB Coventry (Weekly)
Wednesday's from 8pm
Good atmosphere, with a generous helping of common sense. Great mix of all VAG (even a Bently once), occasional visits from other VAG and VW groups from across the region. Generally you'll find myself, JoJo, Nilz, MrMysterio and rare guest apperances from Voorhees :lmfao:. Come along and enjoy the variety.

Sainsbury's Superstore, Austin Drive, Coventry, CV6 7NS

MAP

Hi rob, sorry i couldnt make it last wednesday .... The little one has started teething and its a funking nightmare trying to calm her down!
Will be there this wednesday . ...have now picked up my amg wheels and in the process of trying to get them onto my car .. .. tyres were a bit crappier than i initially thought so all being well they will be on by the end of the month .. ..Failing that ill sell em on and spend the dough on a refurb of the standards...... Btw did u find the map info for the s4 in the end? Defo up for the vagcom scan if you are still bringing your laptop?

Hey mitch, No worries mate, i didnt make it last week either due to work :( we dont hold you to turning up every week :lmfao:

But anyhoo, yeah, plan to be there this week... (and will bring laptop). Unfortunately the only maps i have are for heavy mod's (K04 turbo's etc).

Rob

No can do tomoz dude, got too much on at the mo!! :(

No worries guys. Im thinking of planning a central meet at the end of august for all of us ASN'ers (and i mean ALL :lmfao: ) Might see jason too then :icon_thumright:

Ok, so as per every other Wednesday, I will be joining the DubClub guys for their regular weekly meet.

All are welcome, any more who may fancy popping along?

Rob

Hey Rob, prob a no go for me again im afraid mate, just snowed under at the mo!!!

Ok guys, so the usual wednesday message commeth...

DubClub meet in coventry, from 8pm tonight. Sainsbury's on the A444 in coventry. (Full address details further up).

Hope to see some of you there :)

So whose going?

Im 50 50 at the mo.

I was planing on tonight but cant now... :(

I can make it after work next week, i work in tile hill so around the corner...

I have a few issues that are bugging me with my car and need some reasurrance from you guys lol

Just met nilz at the local shell lol
small world after all

Good to meet you earlier bro, car was looking sweet!!

Drop me a PM with your number and we can catch up sometime soon and we can try and get to the meet next week too.

Hi where is this near as i am from warwick used to go to a pizza hut near football ground

Bit further into Coventry on the A444, address is a little further back in the thread. Just of the 3rd roundabout towards Cov from the pizza hut.

New to the forum, may be interested in getting to a few local meets once my motor has a couple mods :)

Welcome to the site mate, you are more than welcome to join us at the meets, get some details of your car up :)

Welcome to the site mate, you are more than welcome to join us at the meets, get some details of your car up :)

Thanks dude, just made a couple threads about it, feel free to check them out.

My old Corsa pictures are in one of them :)

New to the forum, may be interested in getting to a few local meets once my motor has a couple mods :)

Welcome mate. Car doesn't have to be modded to come along... Who knows, you might get some ideas from our cars :)

Welcome mate. Car doesn't have to be modded to come along... Who knows, you might get some ideas from our cars :)

Very true mate, well ill most likely collect it this week, so if i have some time off, may come up!

hi guys do you still meet every wednesday? ive just bought my A3 and interested in local meets im from down the road in Warwick so isnt far to travel! :)

Cheer Steve