Regular West Midlands Meets

Mines the lowered silver a4 on gunmetal AMG's :D
Jojo sometimes makes an appearance if he's not working, but in a plethora of cars, possibly his black 8L S3... lol
Nilz is a silver 8L S3
s3clarke is a dark green (almost black) 8L S3
Gops is a black 8L S3

As you can see, im already outnumbered

outnumbered for sure lol. ok cool, well i'll catch you guys on wed then, hope its not raining.

Reactions: Arrkon
if the weather is good Wednesday, well you know haha, I'll come up :)

Just checked and its a 50 mile trip for me so will probably have to give it a miss after all. Are we any closer to organising a monthly west midlands meet that moves to suit people?

sorry didn't make it guys literally just time to get on here. its a mighty cold one.

Alright guys where is this midlands meet happening.

Chris.

Chris this one normally happens in Cov.

Ah cheers nilz when's the next one or have the dates changed weather wise

Every Wednesday mate, no changes due to weather, if its really bad, only the brave make it, otherwise business as usual.

Oh man, only just saw this, did you go??

How was it?>??

COLLDDDD!!!

Maybe not this week, but up for a few meets in the coming weeks :)

We will be there as its been way too long.

my cars poorly so until it has had its medicine I wont be attending for a few weeks, is to cold anyway haha.

Right.... Its warming up a bit, and we have sunlight until gone 8PM...

Come on guys get out to DubClub this Wednesday.... :arco:

We have moved to the smaller carpark next to the petrol station out of consideration for the shoppers that still visit sainsburys until 9pm.

Address again is:
Saunsbury's/The Range
Austin Drive
Coventry, West Midlands CV6 7NS

I went to this meet last week, didnt stay for long was far to cold

Yep, I will be, but I'm in a company car not the Audi :(

should be a good turnout tonight, AllDubs and Fitted Society groups are coming down post Springfest :)

Very good night, shame about the wind, but a lot of cars. I turned up in my Audi with 2x polo's and a skoda. I hate going to these shows as I just want want want new shiny bits haha.

Very good night, shame about the wind, but a lot of cars. I turned up in my Audi with 2x polo's and a skoda. I hate going to these shows as I just want want want new shiny bits haha.
Yes the wind picked up a bit,sounds a good mix you went there with.

the front end of my car needs a re-spray so wouldn't want it on a stand for people to pick at it haha

Credit to https://www.facebook.com/AlexSchillingPhotog for this photo from last weeks meet.
913888_443421322415807_1425532778_o.jpg

the front end of my car needs a re-spray so wouldn't want it on a stand for people to pick at it haha

It will be fine mate, its not show and shine so you won't get judged.

The more people the merrier, I'd like to have a big turnout this year!

If anyone from here wants to come on the stand just head on over to my post and put your name down.

You are also welcome to bring a friend along if they have a vag can and ill drop them a pass but please let me know on the numbers. Cheers steve