Yes mark after spending a fortune we did manage to sort it out . We had an electrician for over 7 hours of testing and examining it . At the end it it was faulty ECU in the O2 sensor area which was blown . The ecu had to be fixed and it cost us a fair deal . We wanted it to get it done as we were getting so stressed out with it or else sell the car . At the end we had to save up and get it fixed as my wife wanted to keep the car . all wiring was changed as well as it was damaged as well.
Yes it did cost a fair bit as we were trying to find out the fault and replacing part after part but the headaches is over and the car is running like a dream . No engine lights and no problems now . If you had the same problems it might be your ecu faulty mark . We had a lot of time wasters taking our money and this was the fault . A faulty ecu . Sorry if this might be not what you wanted to hear . Hope this helps Mark . Regards .Rush