Audi LED upgrade package

Danman1

Thorough noob
Reaction score
Just been amazed with Tuffys S3 upgraded interior LED light package. How much are these to buy from yourself?

Dan

Im also interested but I don't need half the amount of bulbs for my pre facelift. I don't have door/puddle lights or glovebox light and i don't have as many map lights. Just have the front dome and two maps, a rear light, 2 vanity mirror lights and one or two boot lights.

i have posted the pricing on the led thread, i can tailor you a kit for your cars to what lamps you actully have.

this was tuffty's kit price.

front and rear map lights - £10 - 5 led
front dome lights - £7.50 - 4 led
sunvisor lamps - £6 - 2 led
boot lights - £7 - 3 led
puddle lights - £8 - 4 led custom panel
red warning lamps - £8 - 4 led custom panel
glove box bubl - £2.50 - 2 led

total is £49

i will do this kit for £39 posted to uk and NI.

Im also interested but I don't need half the amount of bulbs for my pre facelift. I don't have door/puddle lights or glovebox light and i don't have as many map lights. Just have the front dome and two maps, a rear light, 2 vanity mirror lights and one or two boot lights.

let me know how many boot lights and il give you the price of the kit for you.

Thanks
Trups

you reckon you could chuck in some number plate lights for an additional fee? ill paypal you later tonight

you reckon you could chuck in some number plate lights for an additional fee? ill paypal you later tonight

Extra £5 i will add in some plate lamps for you.

do you still have a VR6? i have some custom designed number plate led's i designed when i had a VR6 last year and they work awesome, these will be perfect for you.?

Thanks
Trups

let me know how many boot lights and il give you the price of the kit for you.

Thanks
Trups

Right, I've gone over the interior n checked what bulbs I've got. I do have a glovebox light, it just didn't work so assumed I didn't have one.
I need: 1 glovebox light, 1 front dome and 2 map lights, 2 sun visor lights, 1 rear dome light, and 2 boot lights.

hi,

glove box light - £2.50 - 2 led
boot lamps - £7.50 - 3 led
sunvisor lights - £6 - 2 led
rear dome light - £4 - 4 led
front map lights - £5 - 5 led

total is £32.50 and 1.52 post.

i will do you the kit for £30 posted.

my paypal address is trups_27@hotmail.com

all items are in stock and ready to go.

Thanks
Trups

Trups i have a 2011 5 door A3 and was wondering if your LED's are error free with my model ?

Does you car have the light pack i take it?

prices for 8P upgrade for cars with light pack are:

£49 posted for 3 door
£59 posted for 5 door

Includes:
sunvisors
front map lights
front dome lights
rear map lights
footwell lamps
door puddle lamps
door warning lamps
boot and glove lamps.

Buying the kit as a whole there is a saving of just over £14 so is nearly 20% off.

Thanks
Trups

Does you car have the light pack i take it?

prices for 8P upgrade for cars with light pack are:

£49 posted for 3 door
£59 posted for 5 door

Includes:
sunvisors
front map lights
front dome lights
rear map lights
footwell lamps
door puddle lamps
door warning lamps
boot and glove lamps.

Buying the kit as a whole there is a saving of just over £14 so is nearly 20% off.

Thanks
Trups

Ideally I'm not fussed about the door warning lamps and already have bulbs in the footwell lamps, although your boards look better.

What's the price without the door warning lamps?

I do have the light pack yes.

Tim

Hi Tim,

The price wouldnt be any differant without the door warning lamps as i put the kit together and put the discount on there with all lamps when bought as a kit, if i was to remove the red lamps you would end up paying more than the £49.

i could take off £4 if you dont have the red lamp upgrade.

Thanks
Trups

Tell you what I will go for your kit mate. Then they will all be matching.

Where to send PayPal to? Can you post first class first thing?

Tim

Hi, just received, great service :D

Could you just please quickly explain where the bulbs are destined for.

I know the 4 bayonet ones are the map lights.
I know glove and boot as you've attached a sticker.
Then there are 2x 2led festoon, and 2x4led festoon, which are sun visor and which are the front roof lights?
also 4x 4large led boards, are 2 footwell, 2puddle? then 4 small led boards, door warning?

Thanks for the reply mate, I worked them out in the end, although you've confirmed I got the all right for me :)

The footwell ones have a bluey purple tint to them mind you, think its down to the lense as the puddle lights aren't like this.

Ever had that and any suggestions to stop it?

yes there was a thread about this, it is the lense making the glare. i double sided tape the bulb to the outside of the lamp and then plug back in, i will try find a picture to show you what the results are.

Thanks
Trups

i have posted the pricing on the led thread, i can tailor you a kit for your cars to what lamps you actully have.

this was tuffty's kit price.

front and rear map lights - £10 - 5 led
sunvisor lamps - £6 - 2 led
boot lights - £7 - 3 led
puddle lights - £8 - 4 led custom panel
red warning lamps - £8 - 4 led custom panel
glove box bubl - £2.50 - 2 led

total is £49

i will do this kit for £39 posted to uk and NI.

I've got a 2001 s3 mate and am looking for the complete led kit including number plate lights, will pay you via PayPal straightaway, please can you get hold of me via text on 07849163544 because I won't have the net whilst I am working. cheers mate

Hello mate a sent a payment on Saturday night via PayPal just wanted to confirm you recieved it cheers

Hi Ibzz,

Yes i got it and they where posted out 1st class recorded with the extra number plate lights.

i labeled them all up for you also.

Thank
Trups

Not the best pics but never the less Trups is the man....
b055514e.jpg
15a05448.jpg

752de05e.jpg

ab2978d7.jpg

Cheers maattte

Hi trups, really like the look of your kits! Can you please give me a quote for:
- Front and rear map lights
- Front dome lights
- Sun visor lights
- Boot lights
- Puddle lights
- Red warning lights
- Glovebox light
- Number plate lights
- Sidelights
To go on an 8l 2000 S3.
Also is your paypal still trups_27@hotmail.com?
Thanks a lot!
Joe

A big thanks to t8ups for supplying my lighting kit. They look superb. Delivery was fast and he was very helpful as well. If you haven't got yours yet, you are missing out.

Thanks