Audi's in the park - 8th August 2010

BBQ for AITP???? Members bring food ASN provide BBQ

• Total voters
His new look is mohican, tractor wheels on the A4 and a tow truck!!! thats about it isnt it??? Did I miss anything out lol....oh yeh! The roof flood lights for the camping!!! cough cough!

His new look is mohican, tractor wheels on the A4 and a tow truck!!! thats about it isnt it??? Did I miss anything out lol....oh yeh! The roof flood lights for the camping!!! cough cough!

Now THAT would be SCENE!!!!......:eyebrows:

I dont know what you guys think to this but i did say it at GTI inters about sound deadening my car while at AITP so the club stand had something going on while the show is on. Does anybody want to help? Plan is doors, boot and rear 1/4's would also like to take old sub out. what do you guys think? Will also supply plenty of food for bbq as payment

A few things to bear in mind :)

Audis in the Park LESS THAN 3 WEEKS TO GO!!!

Yes thats right, less than 3 weeks to go before the BIGGEST Audi ONLY event on the calendar!
I'm sure some of you are busy rushing around to get your cars all sorted for the big day!
Just thought I would take this time to keep you all updated and to remind you of things you may have forgotten.
FIRST THINGS FIRST!!
CLOSING DATE FOR ADVANCED TICKETS IS SATURDAY 31ST JULY!!!!!...if you
haven't ordered your tickets by then, you will have to purchase them on
the day for £6.00.

SECONDLY!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop sending me your camping enquiries! I am STILL being inundated with camp site booking enquiries.
Just so everyone is aware...again....PLEASE BOOK YOUR CAMP SITE PITCH
DIRECTLY WITH WICKSTEED PARK.......for more information on camping,
please follow this link: http://www.wicksteedpark.co.uk/camping.aspx

SHOW AND SHINE
This year the Show & Shine Competition wil be a "TURN UP ON THE DAY" entry system.
Simply mention to the gate staff that you wish to enter the S & S
competition and they will give you a entry form to complete. Fill in
the form and hand it to me (Calvin).... (Don't worry if you don't know
who Calvin is, Someone will!!)....short bloke that'll probably be
collapsed in the field through exhaustion...lol

SATURDAY CAMPING/BBQ
This year, I hope to try and get a real community spirit going &
hope to get everyone camped together as best as possible. Lets break
down the "this club, that club" barriers and remember we are all there
for the same reason...AUDIS!!
I plan to bring a Gas BBQ and Mrs AITP has kindly volunteered to
cook, so feel free to bring along some BBQ food and get it ****** for
you!
All that is really left for me to say is this!....

We are now in the
final few weeks before the show, lets all have a real push and smash the
numbers we had at AITP 2009.
Please feel free to copy and past this on any Forum or Website you can think of!
Lets make sure that EVERY Audi owner knows about AITP and lets get them there!

See you all soon
Calvin
Event Manager
Audis in the Park

Wicksteed Park, Caravan and Camping Site, Northamptonshire
www.wicksteedpark.co.uk

I'm excited for this!! How bad are the speed bumps by the location?

Not bad at all...... I got over them no prob with the front all the way down.
Only time I had a prob was driving around the camp site at 10pm in the dark and I caught a random kerb that I couldn't see, and it scrached under my bumper (no big deal)

im not a religious man but........

can we all get down on our knees and pray for good weather :)...otherwise my 2nd half of the 2010 calendar will be incomplete :)

Dont worry guys the weather has been ordered, I put a special request in with the Big man last week when we were out on the town. :)

Not bad at all...... I got over them no prob with the front all the way down.
Only time I had a prob was driving around the camp site at 10pm in the dark and I caught a random kerb that I couldn't see, and it scrached under my bumper (no big deal)

Cheers for that Scott, lookg forward to seeing you there mate.

im not a religious man but........

can we all get down on our knees and pray for good weather :)...otherwise my 2nd half of the 2010 calendar will be incomplete :)

I did my part :)

Dont worry guys the weather has been ordered, I put a special request in with the Big man last week when we were out on the town. :)

Haha cheers for speaking to the big man regarding the weather :D Looking like a good turn out from ASN

Could you add my to the list please?

S3 Hoggy (Matt) Ming blue 8l S3