Audi's in the park - 8th August 2010

BBQ for AITP???? Members bring food ASN provide BBQ

• Total voters
Just booked my ticket as I get back from Tenerife just in time! so can you add me to the list

cheers:icon_thumright:

Julian

For the record guys, mine's another Silver S3. Will be good to do a bit of "compare & contrast" between all the different S3 8Ls on the day.

Guys, what time does the event kick off on Sunday? So i know what time to get there.....

lol other ways huh!! i challenge you to a clean off hehe oh and i can put calvin in my bag aswel so he can take some proper snaps of my car

Im starting to get things together ready for the show i know i know its abit early but good job i did coz the other half has moved them and cant remember where she put them :nunu:. things aint going well with us right now so i think she moved it out of spite so my question is if i cant find it in time will i have to buy another one and also i cant get the name tag thingy to work how else can i do it. and sarahs a3 is that a pic of you at the bottom,,,, oh my :hubbahubba: that other pic you had up didnt do you justice lol

yup i keep nipping in the local camp shop..... managed two chairs, a lantern and a 12v air bed pump today...wonder what tomorrow will bring

not camped it up in years!! (do i protest too much? ) :weight_lift2:

****** pee'd off, not gonna make it now bodyshop has decided theyre off without telling me, i just spend the past hour arguing that they had the car for 3 weeks without touching it, why couldnt they have thier holiday then!, seriously pity the next person to tread wrong near me im sooo fooking pee'd off

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah ive cooled down a bit just royally dissapointed thats inters and aitp missed, heyho though gives me longer time to look for bucket seats i suppose

trying to keep the miles down on it, ill bug rico, si or japper till they take me, i may make a surprise appearance on the day but i wont have the motor with me

44 ASN members on the list now! Wow this is going to be a massive turnout. No way am I going to remember everyone I've spoken to on the day. Really looking forward to this event, just hoping that the weather is kind to us. Are we BBQ-ing on the day or only the night before? Sorry, I got confused by all the talk of buttered baps...

If you are staying on the Saturday night, i believe there is an open to all BBQ, but on the Sunday the BBQ is only for ASN members, as long as you provide some food, i believe you will be getting some BBQ munch :)

Now what were you saying about the baps????

haha not a chance with his new arrival his missus would have him!, i can always try though

hope i have my suspension done before i go and my rear diff oil changed and my windscreen changed as its cracked and a job and money.....................etc
hate being out of work man it does my nut in, i been siiting here for the last hour searching for jobs and found about 5 that i could do but why oh why are they paying so damn S#@T i swear to god people in wales get bummed on when it comes to pay.
Plus this weather yall, why do i have to live in the mountains huh!

rant over or ill go on all day, looking forward to AITP just to get away from this crap hole for a few days and put a few names to faces.
hope we do get the amount of people on the list but i doubt it but if we get more than last year then its a winner for us again!!!

i might not be turning up if these tickets dont get to me soon :) a week and half since purchase :(

they turned up yesterday mate.....cheers for that ;)

all set now, just need to get word back from Audi regards my bodywork claim so that i can give my bodyshop the go ahead (or not if its approved)....... otherwise ill be turning up with a scratched and slightly damaged car :(

they turned up yesterday mate.....cheers for that ;)

all set now, just need to get word back from Audi regards my bodywork claim so that i can give my bodyshop the go ahead (or not if its approved)....... otherwise ill be turning up with a scratched and slightly damaged car :(

Dont worry mate, i feel your pain my partner scratched all of my alloys besides one! As well as scratch the side of the vehicle just under the door £100 to repair so not bad. But dont have time to get it done yet :(

I must remember my umbrella, ella , alla just to be on yhe safe side.......... Please let it be HOT ON THE DAY (On my knees praying)

I must remember my umbrella, ella , alla just to be on yhe safe side.......... Please let it be HOT ON THE DAY (On my knees praying)

Oh no!!! thats done it! Fates been tempted! lol

Nooooo we've had enough rain for 2 winters!!!! Suns on order! Ask Calvin!!!

AITP IF HOT i will be wearing..... Baggy **** short's so my Bright white leg's can be on show .

Last edited:
There will be other Holidays....But think.....Will there be another AITP ?????

Last edited:
oh yes I have a feeling there will be another next year! Despite all the hard work, its well worth it!!!

All i'm gonna say its lets all enjoy AITP 2010 and lets not assume anything for 2011 :no: