Northern Rolling Road Meet

Picture 3 of 4 - S4, S3s, S2-RS2 and RS2 from Audi manual

My conclusion: my car was down on 100lb/ft torque and some power - My turbo doesn't kick in until 3500rpm and that's where it glitches on the power graph - actuator was broken/leaking so didn't get anywhere near what it should be.

Nice plots though.

I've seen a mathcad macro that can plot graphs into excel from pictures/scans - you just set the scales - hope he didn't plot it all manually!

Hi

Acting as tjc's messenger again LOL:

"The answer is yes I want more power!!!!!!

"Which option? at the moment it's MTM or AMD the decision is in the balance. I would like to see graphs from runs taken at the same time on the same rolling road as well as test drive the cars.

"I like the idea of serial port programming, but I was not too keen on the Revo curve extending higher through the rev range. A red line is a red line - if you use the extra rev range surely unless the pistons etc are lightened there are ever increasing forces in the engine and the risk of things not holding together.

"I had to plot them by hand because the pics needed a little de-squewing and I do not have mathcad, but doing it manually did make me look very closely at the figures for each car."

APR are due to launch serial programming this month I believe, so thats an alternative if you like that method

Anyway see the Interpro RR thread as there is a link to TTs done on the same day at Intepro from AMD, APR, MTM and Superchips (same engine)

Dunc

[ QUOTE ]
DuncS3 said:
APR are due to launch serial programming this month I believe, so thats an alternative if you like that method

Anyway see the Interpro RR thread as there is a link to TTs done on the same day at Intepro from AMD, APR, MTM and Superchips (same engine)

Dunc

[/ QUOTE ]
Same engine, slightly different mods. All cars had Milltek but APR, AMD and Superchips had sports cats, Superchips had FMIC as well. MTM was just the exhaust...

Clive